2014 turbo help for a buddy in Montana

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Hey all. Im looking for my buddy. He has a 14 that his second turbo just crapped out last night on his way home for birthdays and aniversery.

He wants to do a upgrade but there is no time for him to order all the parts and get upgraded tunes before he has to be back to work on Wednesday.

Does anyone have a stock turbo he can buy and pay to get it next day aired to him so he can get it back on the road??

He is going to get an upgrade kit rounded up after this cuz he just didnt prepare sooner for it.

Already has the exergy pump. So a 15+ kit is what je is going for next.. been looking at kc turbos...

Please all let ke know asap! Much appreciated !!

Truck has 320k on her.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Hey all. Im looking for my buddy. He has a 14 that his second turbo just crapped out last night on his way home for birthdays and aniversery.

He wants to do a upgrade but there is no time for him to order all the parts and get upgraded tunes before he has to be back to work on Wednesday.

Does anyone have a stock turbo he can buy and pay to get it next day aired to him so he can get it back on the road??

He is going to get an upgrade kit rounded up after this cuz he just didnt prepare sooner for it.

Already has the exergy pump. So a 15+ kit is what je is going for next.. been looking at kc turbos...

Please all let ke know asap! Much appreciated !!

Truck has 320k on her.

Contact us at KC turbos. We have our warlock kit that is a retrofit without having to change the exhaust manifold or up pipes. We can probably get one shipped out Monday over nighted and he’d have it Tuesday. It’s much easier to swap than an entire retrofit kit, so he’d probably be good to go Wednesday if he’s got half a clue how to work on these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Contact us at KC turbos. We have our warlock kit that is a retrofit without having to change the exhaust manifold or up pipes. We can probably get one shipped out Monday over nighted and he’d have it Tuesday. It’s much easier to swap than an entire retrofit kit, so he’d probably be good to go Wednesday if he’s got half a clue how to work on these.

Badass!! I didnt realize you where with kc!!

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Badass!! I didnt realize you where with kc!!

Yeah been working for Charlie now for almost 4 years. I do the mechanic work for him, r&d swaps, race truck building stuff, and been driving the race truck since he tore his acl and we found out I’m faster than he is lol.

Have him talk to Alex, he’s the head of customer service. He’ll probably need time changes, but it should run without them, just not the greatest. Amdp and proven are the best we have found as far as driveability goes, and typically you can get the tunes from either of them within 24 hours or so.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yeah been working for Charlie now for almost 4 years. I do the mechanic work for him, r&d swaps, race truck building stuff, and been driving the race truck since he tore his acl and we found out I’m faster than he is lol.

Have him talk to Alex, he’s the head of customer service. He’ll probably need time changes, but it should run without them, just not the greatest. Amdp and proven are the best we have found as far as driveability goes, and typically you can get the tunes from either of them within 24 hours or so.

Im having great luck with proven!! Have those in a dozen or so trucks.. spotless record so far!

He already has the x3 so he is set there. Just email a tune and i told him to go to sotf.. i get that for everyone!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

Attachments

• 277093.jpeg
    277093.jpeg
    159 KB · Views: 44

Members online

No members online now.