2014 vs 2015

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
You'll blow your 14 trans just as fast tuned. These aren't like the 5r110s. I'd take the better turbo, exhaust brake, better fuel pump etc.

To me if you plan on tuning these. Plan on a trans in the near future.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Morgan@Midwest already stated the 15s are weaker due to less clutches
Do tell?
Increased hp and weakened the trans? Hmm...
yep. sure is joey. see above. guess ford wasnt getting enough failures in their transmissions and figured they could cut costs also by eliminating a clutch pack.. lol

live life full throttle

TyCorr

Reaction score
Thats just asinine to weaken intentionally a trans on a truck with increased hp.

Get a 14..

Jomax

Reaction score
I honestly wouldn't worry about the trans if you keep it stock.

Jomax

Reaction score
who does that?

live life full throttle

Me so far.... might change soon LOL (U can say I told u so when it happens) lol. With the aftermarket warrenty I have, can use any shop. So if anything would happen I'm pretty sure I'd still be able to warrenty stuff even deleted. Being ford would be out of the picture.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Me so far.... might change soon LOL (U can say I told u so when it happens) lol. With the aftermarket warrenty I have, can use any shop. So if anything would happen I'm pretty sure I'd still be able to warrenty stuff even deleted. Being ford would be out of the picture.

how tye hell is that possible. i wqs told ford was the only aproved place for working on my truck....

live life full throttle

Jomax

Reaction score
how tye hell is that possible. i wqs told ford was the only aproved place for working on my truck....

live life full throttle
I paid extra for a third party warranty. Was told ford would deny power train warrenty if I install a carli kit. So I'll be using strictly diesel for repairs, if the need arises

Sent from my SM-P605V using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
NICE!!

live life full throttle

Reason I think I can get away with deleting or at least adding a dpf on tune for now. Really just want a bit more power and to have the limiter taken off lol.

Latest posts

Members online