2015 4th gear tc lock

O4ep3civ

Reaction score
I notice when my TC locks in 4 you can feel a "slip" or a "hesitation" is that a sign of the clutch pack going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ipkyss

Reaction score
My 15 has not had the best shifting or lock up in 4th or 4-5th shift from day one. 4-5 has always had a larger delay or stumble. And I mean more then the normal defuel it should. Feels entirely different then my fathers 14. His has nice quick, smooth shifts. Both trucks stock, and low miles. Hope it gets better with a new tune.

CUNTRYF350BOY

Reaction score
OK, so now I'm stumped, got a new adjustable track bar by BDDiesel, new draglink, new tie rods by moog, tires rotated and balanced, and i still have the DW. left it at the shop for over 5 hours and the guy says he can't get it to wobble when he had it so he can't see where the wobble is coming from but when I got it back on the way home it wobbled again. It's funny cause it doesn't do it everyday, when the wobble starts and I try to accelerate through the wobble there is a loud clicking sound coming from the front driver side. Had the mech look at the hubs and he said they were good he took them out and regreased them.

When I'm driving it feels like I'm hitting bumps and that's how I know the wobble is about to start, I'm confused and almost ready to just blow my truck up. I'm taking it to another shop on the 20th to see if he can figure out what it is, just need some help on what to look for now. I'm thinking it might be bad shocks but I don't know if the shocks would make that noise when trying to accelerate through the wobble.

cappa

Reaction score
OK, so now I'm stumped, got a new adjustable track bar by BDDiesel, new draglink, new tie rods by moog, tires rotated and balanced, and i still have the DW. left it at the shop for over 5 hours and the guy says he can't get it to wobble when he had it so he can't see where the wobble is coming from but when I got it back on the way home it wobbled again. It's funny cause it doesn't do it everyday, when the wobble starts and I try to accelerate through the wobble there is a loud clicking sound coming from the front driver side. Had the mech look at the hubs and he said they were good he took them out and regreased them.

When I'm driving it feels like I'm hitting bumps and that's how I know the wobble is about to start, I'm confused and almost ready to just blow my truck up. I'm taking it to another shop on the 20th to see if he can figure out what it is, just need some help on what to look for now. I'm thinking it might be bad shocks but I don't know if the shocks would make that noise when trying to accelerate through the wobble.

Huh?. Talk about a derail

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.