2015 F-350 Help

antixgravity

Reaction score
Hey guys. Not sure if im in the right place but figured i'd start here. I recently purchased a 2015 f350 diesel. I've always had gas trucks and this is my first diesel. I need some help with purchasing a tuner, egr, dpf and def deletes. I'm assuming that the def gets deleted with the tuner? And the dpf gets deleted with the 4 or 5" exhaust? Can someone point me in the right direction. Sorry in advance for my ignorance in the subject.

If there are other posts with this same info, could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
dude just showes up outta the blue asking for deletes and tunes for a brand new truck and you just throw a vendor under the bus...

supposed to say no thats illegal and we don't do that here.. lol...

live life full throttle

sootie

Reaction score
meh-i was lying...figured i'd bait him that way...

Morgan will sell him a Superchips :lookaround:

lol

JACKAL

Reaction score
Hey guys. Not sure if im in the right place but figured i'd start here. I recently purchased a 2015 f350 diesel. I've always had gas trucks and this is my first diesel. I need some help with purchasing a tuner, egr, dpf and def deletes. I'm assuming that the def gets deleted with the tuner? And the dpf gets deleted with the 4 or 5" exhaust? Can someone point me in the right direction. Sorry in advance for my ignorance in the subject.

If there are other posts with this same info, could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Without naming vendors or other resellers here is a list of items you can get for the full monty. DPF /EGR / DEF delete and Methanol injection just keep everything nice n cool.

Snow Performance Boost Cooler Stage-3 MPG-MAX Fuel Economy Universal [SNO47005]

S&B Filters 75-5053 2011-2015 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L Cold Air Intake Kit - Cleanable Filter

Dfuser 1002170 2015 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke EGR Delete w/Hose

Dfuser 10022167 2011-2015 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L EGT Probe Kit Plates

Ford AC3Z-5J213-B 2011-2015 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L OEM EGT Probe Kit

Flo Pro SS857NB 2011-2015 Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L Cat & DPF Delete Stainless Steel

RACE-T-67 2015 ONLY Ford Powerstroke 6.7 Competition Tuner - Digital Touch Screen Display

I little google work you will figure it out who what n where, for off road use only of course, all the above around $2800 give or take depending upon the taxes :pullover:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online