2015 F250 : 5 Warning codes at once

Djmck832

Reaction score
About half way through my work day. Walking to the truck, start it w remote. Jump in, put the key in, put it in drive, go 5 feet and the following 4 warnings pop up one after the other ...

Low Oil Pressure
Engine Overtemp
Service AdvanceTrac
Tire Pressure Monitor Fault

I turn the truck off and wait a few minutes and when I try to start the truck, I get nothing. All the bells go off when the key goes in but everything goes out when the key is turned. Engine doesn't turn and I get a 5th warning...

Starting System Fault

Tow truck showed up, we push the truck back about 20 feet for the flatbed, I jump in, hit the break, put it in park, turn the key and it starts. All 5 warnings go off. Turn it off. Try to restart, nothing. Won't start.

Had it towed to dealership. They think it's a communication issue. The way they made it sound, I won't see my truck for a month.

23500 miles. Stock. Motorcraft oil, cetane & DEF.

Anyone experience this or have any opinions, please let me know.

Thanks

cappa

Reaction score
There was some posts a while back that sounded like a similar thing. The connector up above the brake pedal had come lose or had a bad connection.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Try the connector by the parking brake, a buddy had the same problem a few days ago, and it turned out to be the connector was loose.

Latest posts

Members online