2015 F350 6.7 deleted and tuned

MikeH

Reaction score
Thought I'd share some pics and vids of the new setup. Truck had just over 1300 miles when complete. Currently running Innovative street tune. The sound and driveability is amazing!

Screenshot_2015-01-24-14-05-18.jpg
Screenshot_2015-01-24-14-05-24.jpg
Screenshot_2015-01-24-14-05-49.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTcmXCVpbsA

MikeH

Reaction score
Very nice man! Is it me or does the tailpipe stick out quite a bit past the side of the truck?

It does stick out quite a bit. This is exactly how it came out of the Flo-Pro box. I ordered a 4" to 5" exhaust tip today. I think I like it out that far to save the bumper.

Nice truck! What are you running for an exhaust?

Chris

Running the 4" back Flo-Pro without muffler.

I didn't know innovative sold delete tunes for the 15.

They have them. Pleased so far with the Street tune. I'm not going to destroy the throttle as of yet and it seems to be shifting smoothly. What I like most is that it holds 6th gear when pulling to a light or exiting a highway. So far my lie-o-meter says I've burned through 4.9 gallons on this tank and the needle has barely budged. I would assume that each tick mark is approx 9 gallons. So my assumption is that the mileage is going to increase as well but only time will tell. I'll let this tank go to 1/2 and then hand calculate and post up some numbers.

MikeH

Reaction score
Thanks for comments guys. I am keeping a close eye on mileage. While not that important to me it's just nice to not have unwanted DPF cleans (fuel loss) or terrible back pressures when letting off the pedal.

Captaincworley

Reaction score
You will def have to cut the piping some when you install the tip.I cut quote a bit of mine off,But then again I don't like my tips sticking out of the body panels.Truck looks good!How fun was it removing the DPF lol?I did mine by myself with a jacket and and a big floor jack.The sensors were a PITA since I couldn't reach or see them laying on my back,And didn't have enough room to sit up.

Charles

Latest posts

Members online