2015 f450 instrument cluster part number.

G Racing

Reaction score
Ok. I'm trying to find someone with a 2015 6.7 F450 xl 4x4 that has power window and locks, manual ac, CD player without nav screen, and the display screen in the instrument cluster. I need the ID or part number of the cluster. Thanks.

Wildman

Reaction score
Ok. I'm trying to find someone with a 2015 6.7 F450 xl 4x4 that has power window and locks, manual ac, CD player without nav screen, and the display screen in the instrument cluster. I need the ID or part number of the cluster. Thanks.

I think you might be looking for a Unicorn. F-Super Duty XL models only come with the small 2 line message center. The 4.2" display screen only becomes available as an option when you step up to an XLT.

May I ask why you are looking for this?

G Racing

Reaction score
I'm wanting to upgrade my cluster but I need an xl with the activity center or an xlt with the same options as mine. There are 8 different clusters. I don't believe that just any one will work or the new cluster I got is bad lol.

Wildman

Reaction score
I'm wanting to upgrade my cluster but I need an xl with the activity center or an xlt with the same options as mine. There are 8 different clusters. I don't believe that just any one will work or the new cluster I got is bad lol.

Did you have it programmed to the vehicle?

They are not plug-and-play modules. You need Ford IDS to properly program it to the vehicle. And even then, other modules on the vehicle may set a VIN mismatch DTC due to the incorrect cluster part number.

Wildman

Reaction score
It will stay on for about 10 seconds and act like it lost power and comes right back on. Other than that no dtc.

What method did you use on IDS to program it? PMI?

You may need to upload data from a vehicle with the Level II IPC (4.2" screen) and then download that data into the cluster that you have.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.