• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2015 Lariat

gotchadollar

Reaction score
2015 6.7 powerstroke lariat, has 15,500 miles
t-rant tunes, no limit intake, egr ******, ccv, 5' exhaust, hs fuel filter kit and intercooler pipe with throttle valve ******, xdp coolant filter, has stock wheels and tires on it now, sold the fuel wheels. $56,000.00

Attachments

• truck 2.jpg
    truck 2.jpg
    878.2 KB · Views: 409
  • Truck.JPG
    Truck.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 533
  • truck3.jpg
    truck3.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 467
  • truck4.jpg
    truck4.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 419
  • truck5.jpg
    truck5.jpg
    747 KB · Views: 417

gotchadollar

Reaction score
How it sits

Attachments

• IMG_4893.JPG
    IMG_4893.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_4894.jpg
    IMG_4894.jpg
    751.2 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_4895.JPG
    IMG_4895.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 119

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I dont see what's funny.
I just bought one with 17k miles and probably $25k worth of extras for $50k so I 2nd your LOL
congratulations, you got a deal that doesn't happen on a day to day basis.
:popcorn::doh:
see above
44-46k is what it's worth.
how do you figure? maybe on trade in cuz it books out in my area for 55k clean.

I dont get why people feel the need to bash a price or laugh when people post prices on here when they book at that price in different areas.. now if he wanted like 60k to cover add on then sure, bash away but not book price.. they gotta start somewhere.

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

04cr450

Reaction score
i don't understand it either pal. Some kids on here are asswhipes still living in mamas basement, nothing better to do other than to bash a perspective seller's price on a vehicle. To the OP- you are selling this truck for a good price and will get it... just don't post it for sale on here. Around in my area, this truck would sell for what you are asking.

04cr450

Reaction score
EXample : unbroken on here was selling his 15 for 50k.. 60k miles on the truck and everyone was goo goo gaga over the truck(including me i like the truck so much i copied it in a sense on my truck). NOT one bash saying "price to high" etc etc. Give me a break.... Sorry, when its time to speak up, speak up. Not right on how the op is being treated.
BTW in my opinion, unbroken should have asked way more for it being a platinum and the accessories on it, but compared to the op's truck- has triple the miles on it.

Last edited:

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
i don't understand it either pal. Some kids on here are asswhipes still living in mamas basement, nothing better to do other than to bash a perspective seller's price on a vehicle. To the OP- you are selling this truck for a good price and will get it... just don't post it for sale on here. Around in my area, this truck would sell for what you are asking.

The real reason I LOL was actually because the op said I think it's a pretty good price like they were talking to themselves,

But since you want to get on price
Not sure what kids your referring to? As far as price goes, in your area brand new lariat 16's we're going for 56-60k. Last year. I know the people who paid that for them. If it's a good price then why wouldn't this be the place to sell it? It was a simple LOL don't take it so seriously, btw trade is 43-46 and excellent book pp is prob 47/48 at best 50 is much more realistic considering a 17 lariat can be bought for 61. The start price was 56 lets not forget that

Last edited:

gotchadollar

Reaction score
The truck in my area books for 54,500. You couldn't find one with that low of miles for that price around here. People want 50k for there 2011 with 15k on them.
I know it don't have forces and a 8" lift but it's a clean ******d truck.

mfoltz

Reaction score
I got 48 for trade in for my 15 lariat and it has 26,000 miles. I think your price is fair

04cr450

Reaction score
The real reason I LOL was actually because the op said I think it's a pretty good price like they were talking to themselves,

But since you want to get on price
Not sure what kids your referring to? As far as price goes, in your area brand new lariat 16's we're going for 56-60k. Last year. I know the people who paid that for them. If it's a good price then why wouldn't this be the place to sell it? It was a simple LOL don't take it so seriously, btw trade is 43-46 and excellent book pp is prob 47/48 at best 50 is much more realistic considering a 17 lariat can be bought for 61. The start price was 56 lets not forget that

The used market is way higher now for some reason.. yes I got my 16 platinum new for less than used trucks, it's the way it is- the used market in my area is very good and I am sure it is like that in all areas give or take. His selling price is more than fair.
Btw the jab wasn't all at you for sure- your a good guy I know your reputation around town. The jab was more of a general bash on here of what members do to put others down especially if you are not part of the "click" so to speak.

Last edited:

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
The used market is way higher now for some reason.. yes I got my 16 platinum new for less than used trucks, it's the way it is- the used market in my area is very good and I am sure it is like that in all areas give or take. His selling price is more than fair.
Btw the jab wasn't all at you for sure- your a good guy I know your reputation around town. The jab was more of a general bash on here of what members do to put others down especially if you are not part of the "click" so to speak.

agree'd didnt think you were , glad we didnt have to have a bat fight

LOL

Latest posts

Members online