• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2015 Platinum Tires and Wheels - $1500

The Butcher

Reaction score
Just took these off my 2015. They have about 1600 miles on them. Look dirty in the pics because it was raining the days before I took them off, but they clean up to new condition with a little soap and water. Balanced perfect to 90 MPH. Located in Houston, TX. Can palletize and ship, but would much prefer local pick up. Have center caps, and lug nuts, just not shown in pic. No scratches or blemishes.

Attachments

• Platinum Tires 1.JPG
    Platinum Tires 1.JPG
    438.2 KB · Views: 121
  • Platinum Tires 2.JPG
    Platinum Tires 2.JPG
    430.2 KB · Views: 95

The Butcher

Reaction score
$1500 must be pricing these out of the market. I'll take offers on these. Thanks.

Hendrys2009

Reaction score
If you are having trouble selling these, bring them over to us in channelview, we will buy them from you.

Hendrys
16636 Bear Bayou
Channelview, Tx 77530
281-452-6805

The Butcher

Reaction score
If you are having trouble selling these, bring them over to us in channelview, we will buy them from you.

Hendrys
16636 Bear Bayou
Channelview, Tx 77530
281-452-6805

Thanks bud. Sold them today. However, I will have to come check out Hendrys sometime when I'm in the area. I've followed your build/rebuild and want to see it in person. Plus I want to see what Hendrys is all about.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score

Hendrys
16636 Bear Bayou
Channelview, Tx 77530
281-452-6805
Ive bought a ton of stuff from yall over the years. ;-)

Hendrys2009

Reaction score
Thanks bud. Sold them today. However, I will have to come check out Hendrys sometime when I'm in the area. I've followed your build/rebuild and want to see it in person. Plus I want to see what Hendrys is all about.

Hendrys is just a hole in the wall lol nothing special, but come on by. You'll have to check out my new truck when I get it, my truck in the build thread is being put back to stock and traded in lmao

Ive bought a ton of stuff from yall over the years. ;-)

Keep it coming, we appreciate all the business for sure.

The Butcher

Reaction score
Hendrys is just a hole in the wall lol nothing special, but come on by. You'll have to check out my new truck when I get it, my truck in the build thread is being put back to stock and traded in lmao

You change s**t on your trucks like normal people change their underwear. I'll keep an eye out for the new truck thread and swing by sometime when I'm out visiting customers in Baytown.

Latest posts

Members online