• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2015 Platinum with a few extras

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
So I know not everyone likes every modification done. If there's a deal breaker on the truck I may be able to swap on OEM parts. I know modified headlights aren't for everyone, I can swap stuff like that if it helps make the sale.
I'd rather not touch anything suspension wise....there's some very nice parts under there.

I was asked for engine hours. That's at 1839 right now.
The truck has never been used as a "truck"...it's just my daily driver. It's towed exactly 2 trailers, the heaviest being a 12' UHaul box for about 10 miles when I moved last year. I don't even keep a ball on the truck. It's never been off-roaded....y'all know me better than that. lol

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
I always wondered what white on white fender flares would look like. Thanks for showing me haha can't even tell they are on, me likey. I assume they are paint matched in the pearl white?

For the rear headrests, does the center one fit in the two outside seat backs? So you just bought two more center headrests and stuck em in?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Yes, they're color matched to the body. This tri-coat white never matches 100% but it's real, real close.

As far as the headrests...no the center one doesn't fit. I bought two new center foam parts, cut them in half along the posts to get the posts out, did the same with the stocks ones then cut out for the wider posts in the new foam and glued the old posts into the new foam. After all that I recovered the modified pieces with two new OEM headrest covers. It was over $400 in parts just to get rid of those eyesores.
Clear as mud?

04cr450

Reaction score
great pics man, i know doing the 3m between the doors and the 2wd valance really changed the whole look of the truck especially seeing it in person.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Having it detailed right now to get new, good pics to shop it around some more.
Still not sure I wanna list it on eBay but I'll try CL.

Just be sure to be cleaver on how you list your phone number ... like spell out a few numbers...

Mine sold in 5 days and I got asking price with about 8 lookers.... IT was a full time job showing it for the days before a check was in hand. It wound up selling local surprisingly.

Put some key words in like... no its not a cummins or a duramax or a chevy , dodge , ram , ect.....

Really helps with exposure on the WWW....

I'm sure you know all that stuff... just thought id throw out a few pointers if you needed them.

At that price you may even get dealerships wanting to buy it.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I got it on CL this afternoon. I need to edit in some key words but ran out of time and motivation.

Lthrnck

Reaction score
Dammit man, 2 months earlier and this would be sitting in my driveway. I've been following your truck for a while, so tastefully done... Now you got me playing the "what if" game! If you happen to part anything out, i.e. headlights, please let me know.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
Yes, they're color matched to the body. This tri-coat white never matches 100% but it's real, real close.

As far as the headrests...no the center one doesn't fit. I bought two new center foam parts, cut them in half along the posts to get the posts out, did the same with the stocks ones then cut out for the wider posts in the new foam and glued the old posts into the new foam. After all that I recovered the modified pieces with two new OEM headrest covers. It was over $400 in parts just to get rid of those eyesores.
Clear as mud?

Haha clear as mud. Thanks for the explanation, your pickyness/attention to detail is incredible. Great job and GLWS

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
FYI I'm swapping the No Limit Stage 2 intake for an S&B. I love the big intake but it does cause an occasional code for the MAF. It's easily cleared with the CS2 but I don't want to pass on a minor annoyance that I chose to live with.

Jomax

Reaction score
FYI I'm swapping the No Limit Stage 2 intake for an S&B. I love the big intake but it does cause an occasional code for the MAF. It's easily cleared with the CS2 but I don't want to pass on a minor annoyance that I chose to live with.

Want to trade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Somebody buy this thing. Ford Credit dropped interest rates on left over 2016's down to 0% for 60 months today. lol

mstng5point0

Reaction score
Wish I was in the market for a new truck. I would be all over this. But mine is paid off and I don't want a payment. Good luck with the sale.

Such a bad a$$ truck!!!

04cr450

Reaction score
Somebody buy this thing. Ford Credit dropped interest rates on left over 2016's down to 0% for 60 months today. lol

Unfortunately ford is killing the newer year used sales I think due to the killer deals on left over 16's. My opinion your truck is worth 50g's for sure. But when you can get a loaded platinum new for 5-7k more it steers people to go that direction.
I say that I would have bought your truck instead of my new one, would have saved me thousands in mods lol
Question, are you selling this to get a 16? It's the same truck lol just want to "freshen" up so to speak? With the mileage of your truck you must drive alot so I understand if that is the case

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
If this sells I'm looking at F150's.
I'm hoping the mods will help get this one sold...or at least not hurt it selling. lol

I just threw it on eBay...we'll see what happens.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I've got one solid offer....can't decide whether to ride it out for a few days or jump on it. lol

Latest posts

Members online