2015 programmer

theplumber

Reaction score
Hello .
I just want to know wich tuner for my 2015 .
I want to deleted but my mini maax 2014 dosent work on 2015. The livewire TS work on 2015 deleted?
And do you think H&S will make update for their product to work whit 2015 powerstroke ?
Thanks

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Last edited:

stevens6.7

Reaction score
From what I've seen on here, I believe H&S will not have anything to do with the 2015's. That might change but doesn't seem like anytime soon. As suggested give Mike at No limit a shout for the 2015 stuff.

ftast350

Reaction score
PIP or KEM and they can be put on either the X4 or the Livewire as mentioned above talk to Mike.

theplumber

Reaction score
That Is bad cause My mini maax are very great whit my 2014 !!!
I have Gearhead tune too .

Envoyé de mon iPhone

SlowSmoke

Reaction score
The live wire won't work with the 2015s to my knowledge. We have done lots with the X4 and KEM tunes and had great luck. If you're North of the border I can hook you up, otherwise I'm sure most vendors on here can help.

theplumber

Reaction score
I am about 45 minute from the boarder . But i don't like the X4 :(
The new bullydog whit Sct tune not work ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Reaction score
The live wire won't work with the 2015s to my knowledge. We have done lots with the X4 and KEM tunes and had great luck. If you're North of the border I can hook you up, otherwise I'm sure most vendors on here can help.

The LiveWire TS 5015 works with the 2015's. SCT has DPF tunes on the device and all tuners can send you a custom tune for it.

Jassman

Reaction score
I'm looking into same thing for my 15, I already have an SCT X4 but don't know who has best SCT tunes

they all make good tunes..just some better than others. Eric at innovative make great shifting reliable tunes..I have his dpf on tuning and it is spot on. Customer service is where it's at these days.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
the livewire will work I have them in stock. pip tunes get the least complaints. if you already have a tuner, shoot me a pm I can send pip tunes via email, and bundle with everything else you could want or need.

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
PIP looks good and pricing isn't too bad. This is my first diesel so I am slowly catching on, have had many high hp sports cars so I am trying to figure it out. Want to make sure I get everything I need to delete it ASAP

theplumber

Reaction score
And what is the Diff betwee dpf on and dpf off in mpg on 6.7

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Jassman

Reaction score
And what is the Diff betwee dpf on and dpf off in mpg on 6.7

Envoyé de mon iPhone

DPF ON means leaving the emissions catalytic converter on and working around the factory parameters and emissions on truck.... This is what I have..works good with Innovative Diesels tunes, no smoke, slightly quieter..but not quite as powerful as DPF Off set up. Its more than enough for me over stock, shifts flawlessly, and has enough power that when you tap the throttle slightly she doesnt need to downshift like if were stock and I am getting over 16mpg with a 6" lift and 37's..all on just their street tune..the next tune is more powerful and supposedly gets better economy and safe for 90% of my needs and towing..but I only have 700 miles on this truck and am breaking her in slowly. There are other advantages going to off..NO DPF Fluid., more power, motor breaths better..and Im certain others will chime in. Good Luck.

theplumber

Reaction score
now i have a 2014 whit dpf off and Mini Maax.
and its good but my dealer want to change me for a 2015 and i am not
sure cause i will lost my change on the fly tuning whit my gearhead tune.
that is bad miniMaax don't work on 2015.

theplumber

Reaction score
Then i have à fiftwheehl the week end and little trailer in the week.

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Latest posts

Members online