2015 test mule

stevens6.7

Reaction score
Are the tail lights tinted on the outside or are they painted? Do you have some pictures without having lights/brakes on?

Beautiful truck and color!

zporta

Reaction score
Honestly I don't know why but this truck is at least 2" higher than my 11. I'm gonna measure for sure tomorrow. But both trucks have the same 2 rear leaf pack with no overload. Bit this thing clears the wheels and tires perfect with absolutely zero rubbing... It's definitely way taller.

Does it have 350 rear blocks?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Does it have 350 rear blocks?

Kinda what I was wondering when I looked at the pics. I have 3" PMF blocks in the rear of my truck and it has about the same amount of rake. I know there is a guy on this forum who has some sort of package on his 250 where his blocks are larger than standard 250 blocks.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Yea its higher for sure. Maybe the springs have more arch or the hangers may be positioned differently. Either way I'm glad there sitting higher now. I hated how low they sat and how easily they squated under load. Trucks looking badass with the rebels Morgan.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yea its higher for sure. Maybe the springs have more arch or the hangers may be positioned differently. Either way I'm glad there sitting higher now. I hated how low they sat and how easily they squated under load. Trucks looking badass with the rebels Morgan.

yeah mine squats pretty easy and seems to wiggle when the trailer brakes work.

12stroker

Reaction score

I kind of think it's just how the picture is taken. Because I was at the dealership today. And looked at a 15 they had and f250 sits the same height as the 14 they had.

Reaction score
I'll have some towing in by next week. Got the factory hitch so I don't have to F with adding one. I don't understand why anyone wouldn't order it for $325. I think the springs just have more arch I'll post some pics later. It's been cold and rainy out.

Reaction score
I kind of think it's just how the picture is taken. Because I was at the dealership today. And looked at a 15 they had and f250 sits the same height as the 14 they had.

Nope. It is higher by 2" at least. It clears 22/10's and 35's with no rub. That's not the same ill gaurantee it. I'll try my best to have measurements tomorrow. I have an 11 and 13 I can compare to. But I can tell you it's higher.

Buck1

Reaction score
Don't forget about us pre-15 guys for go fast parts! ;-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

12stroker

Reaction score
Nope. It is higher by 2" at least. It clears 22/10's and 35's with no rub. That's not the same ill gaurantee it. I'll try my best to have measurements tomorrow. I have an 11 and 13 I can compare to. But I can tell you it's higher.

The ones I saw at the dealer we non camper package trucks and they weren't sitting any hirer. Maybe the spring package your truck has made the difference.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I'll have some towing in by next week. Got the factory hitch so I don't have to F with adding one. I don't understand why anyone wouldn't order it for $325. I think the springs just have more arch I'll post some pics later. It's been cold and rainy out.

Because the b&w turn over ball is worth the extra cost vs having to pull the ball out and put it in a bag and put a cap over the whole. Just IMO.

Sent from my I fone 5

MINK

Reaction score
Are the tail lights tinted on the outside or are they painted? Do you have some pictures without having lights/brakes on?

Beautiful truck and color!

They are painted from the outside, I used Nason base mixed with Dupont clear...Then tint however dark we want.

Reaction score
Because the b&w turn over ball is worth the extra cost vs having to pull the ball out and put it in a bag and put a cap over the whole. Just IMO.

Sent from my I fone 5

Gotcha, I've owned several trucks with factory hitch and a lot with b&w. I never left the ball in upside down anyway because it just gets packed full of dirt and crap and the you have to dig it out for 10 minutes or get someone to beat on it from underneath with a hammer.

And for that $325 to come with a warranty and factory wiring is worth way more to me. I hate nothing more than faulty trailer connections. They both do the same job IMO equally well. But you can have one from the factory, which for me is a deal maker.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Yeah I had a plug out in my bed as well which is great. It's just personal preference. I slide pallets if seed in and out of my bed a lot and I could just see those caps getting ripped off. I don't ever put dirt or anything in the bed since we have dump trucks but I can see what your saying the ball getting clogged up. I've had it freeze in once good blow with a hammer got it out quick though. Just personal preference.

Sent from my I fone 5

Reaction score
7ejaqe5y.jpg

ybamyjeq.jpg

Just to settle this. They both have STOCK suspension, same size blocks, no-overloads and neither have anything but the BASE suspension package with no added suspension or payload options on them. Both f250's and the tire measure exactly the same height.

The '15 is 1.5" dead on higher both front and rear. Looking under it the '15 seems to have more spring arch. Idk, at least they finally got the squatty 11-14 suspension fixed.