2015 test mule

RedRice589

Reaction score
.......riiiiiiigggghhhht.......

Gay boy Steve and Baldy Morgan got all Aggro and went all racist and stuff....

Since this thread is muncked I'll munk it up some more!!!

2e34defcb79ab80103e7f176152c05c1_zps3c85b2a4.jpg

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Lol thay hate me cuz they aint me im not mad haha payback is a bich..... 240 comments later haha

I think thy hate you cause you won't bend over and grab your ankles like you're told to

"Thay hate me cuz they ain't me" the mottos us redheads live by😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redheads can't have a motto without a soul. I've got a bit of ginger in me. So I know your soulless ways....

RedRice589

Reaction score
I think thy hate you cause you won't bend over and grab your ankles like you're told to

Redheads can't have a motto without a soul. I've got a bit of ginger in me. So I know your soulless ways....
No just a bit doesnt count its like being 1/12th latina...... dont work..... your eitger all in or not even in the game.... dont be mad.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
No just a bit doesnt count its like being 1/12th latina...... dont work..... your eitger all in or not even in the game.... dont be mad.

My grandfather is full ginger, but now that he's grey, it actually looks blonde haha. I get ginger in my beard. Don't doubt me you soulless skinny ginger...

RedRice589

Reaction score
My grandfather is full ginger, but now that he's grey, it actually looks blonde haha. I get ginger in my beard. Don't doubt me you soulless skinny ginger...
I do as i please...... ill hit a grumpy old man in public.....

Sorry for the derail baldy..... psych im not sorry

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
I do as i please...... ill hit a grumpy old man in public.....

Sorry for the derail baldy..... psych im not sorry

Now don't even joke about hitting an old man, my irish/german side will come out then. Cant train horses with two broke knees. I have a code, and you never hit an old man or a woman (hood rats aren't women their fair game)

RedRice589

Reaction score
Now don't even joke about hitting an old man, my irish/german side will come out then. Cant train horses with two broke knees. I have a code, and you never hit an old man or a woman (hood rats aren't women their fair game)
I take it you blew past the hangover movie reference??? Idc about irish or german im austrailian.....

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
I take it you blew past the hangover movie reference??? Idc about irish or german im austrailian.....

It's been a long day with little to no sleep haha, of course I missed it. Australian. Y'all are criminals, probably try to shank me or something

Sorry for the derail Morgan, but he is ginger so... yeah

RedRice589

Reaction score
It's been a long day with little to no sleep haha, of course I missed it. Australian. Y'all are criminals, probably try to shank me or something

Sorry for the derail Morgan, but he is ginger so... yeah
Man i aint from austrailia dony try to hide you being senile and old....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.