2015 test mule

B585Ford

Reaction score
3c79d3029ad96c7c6d28d740ac34d5ea.jpg
48ea421e7410098a578e2ec130c126a1.jpg

So happy with how this thing runs. Back to the dyno next week. After we dyno there is some "big" parts going on the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I have grown to expect from you...another clean setup.

Reaction score
Looks awesome.

define BIG!

live life full throttle

Morgan I'm looking into selling one of my nutz so I can put all this good stuff you got to offer on lol ��

Looks great!

As I have grown to expect from you...another clean setup.

I like the sound of that...

Thanks guys, by big I mean more air and fuel....,

Fox

Reaction score
25% over pump and a drop in cooler have been mentioned, I'm looking forward to seeing the numbers for the current set up though.

I would like to run what you have now on my '11, not sure on which turbo though.

Reaction score
For anyone doubting the power of this truck or the acceleration vids....
92d7bd3ef0011998df3d79b228930da9.jpg
d743b3974bc6b127759feaf4d3823d80.jpg
how it sits as the videos were taken just me and my brother in the passenger seat and full tank of fuel.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Love this stuff,the future of my slowmobile looks better&better everyday thx to you,i'm just chomping@the bit&hanging in there to get everything i need to turn my truck into something special.

Reaction score
My truck has 100 gallon in bed fuel cell, chains, tooling and other weight adding non-factory parts. I would love to take the gooseneck, air bags, tools, fuel cell, spare tire and tailgate off and put some 420's on it. 2000 less pounds would make this thing a freaking rocket ship compared to what it is now.

RedRice589

Reaction score
My truck has 100 gallon in bed fuel cell, chains, tooling and other weight adding non-factory parts. I would love to take the gooseneck, air bags, tools, fuel cell, spare tire and tailgate off and put some 420's on it. 2000 less pounds would make this thing a freaking rocket ship compared to what it is now.

That and your lack of hair itd be aerodynamic as all get out..... #thatdomesmoothdoe

RedRice589

Reaction score
Eeereybody is jealous of the dome!

When are you going to be in my neck of the wood so you can stop in and see me? I got dinner and beers! You can pick up a piping kit while your here....

I'll tell you like this.... I had to wear gloves on Wednesday to ride horses.... I was cold.. Thursday it was 68 when I woke up in Miami and beautiful.... So when it's 68 and sunny all day in Illinois again I'll try to come by hahaha and I'll give you Free hundred bucks for that piping....

Randy_270

Reaction score
So that acceleration video you posted up a little while ago was at approximately 9600#, with stock fuel? Also what size and type of tires are you running?

Reaction score
So that acceleration video you posted up a little while ago was at approximately 9600#, with stock fuel? Also what size and type of tires are you running?

Roger, probably 9300# in that video.... No passenger and 100# less fuel in it. And yeah, it's got 35's and 3.55 gears. So much potential in a regular cab. That truck with all the crap out of it could easily go to 7800# and with a set of shorter 420's or proxies I could leave much harder. Plus I wasn't using manual mode and second gear start because I had to hold my phone to get the video. So there's a few tenths on shifting that was lost too.

It's not a race truck. It's used to punish the setup and make for reliability. A regular cab is so much easier on parts. And we aren't going for easy.

Latest posts

Members online