2015 turbo plus dual fuelers eguals....

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
And that was the whole purpose of the thread that the 15 turbo maybe be able to handle dual pumps but not the engine to warn people not to jump to dual pumps and a 15 turbo and blow there motor up before the setup is proving and tuned right..

50_shooter

Reaction score
it's purely propaganda.
1. information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

Clearly this truck wasn't just a normal person wanting to swap from the notoriously faulty 11-14 turbo to a 2015 turbo. This truck was a spartan tuned and abused truck, that just chucked a stock turbo. Then upgraded to dual fuel and a 2015 turbo and new tuning and **** a rod out. I'll stack my chips on the "abused" place-holder.
That, is why the OP was propaganda.

I respectfully disagree that the original post was misleading in any way. I don't have a dog in this fight, so I am as unbiased as anyone on here could be. Are you? I just don't understand all the butthurt. I opted to order a single kit and fuelers. I don't have it yet, but my engine may window within 1000 miles too. Its the risk ya take. Oh and by the way, mine WILL be abused. Whats the ***kin point otherwise??? To have 600 and only use 350? may as well stay stock if ur gonna be a puss.

jcain

Reaction score
I respectfully disagree that the original post was misleading in any way. I don't have a dog in this fight, so I am as unbiased as anyone on here could be. Are you? I just don't understand all the butthurt. I opted to order a single kit and fuelers. I don't have it yet, but my engine may window within 1000 miles too. Its the risk ya take. Oh and by the way, mine WILL be abused. Whats the ***kin point otherwise??? To have 600 and only use 350? may as well stay stock if ur gonna be a puss.

I have no dog in the fight, though I do have an interest in accurate and concise information. have fun flat footing your truck, I've got a purpose built drag car for that.

50_shooter

Reaction score
I have no dog in the fight, though I do have an interest in accurate and concise information. have fun flat footing your truck, I've got a purpose built drag car for that.

You have a 15 kit, that is a dog in the fight imo.

I will have fun. Whats the point otherwise? I have a 600 horse gt500 too, and its "flat footed" regularly. I just don't see the point of having big power if you are afraid to use it.

Just out of curiosity, what do you consider abuse? In my mind doing any power adder is abuse. Or pulling a sled, or boosted launch, etc etc. I just cant see your point of view on this. We can agree to disagree.

Bottom line is I really think that the rods on our trucks are a steamy pile of shyt. If it didn't cost so much damn money I would get a extra engine and have it built up. I may be forced to in the long run. I hate the fact that they have to tune around these junk ***in rods. That is the real issue, and ford really ruined an otherwise excellent engine by using them, imo

jcain

Reaction score
I don't have a dog in the fight. I have a legitimate concern to the reliability of turbo in a "normal" configuration under "normal conditions. I already broke a 2012 turbo shaft so that's why I decided to upgrade before another "issue" arose. I don't baby my truck, but I don't intentionally abuse it. I dog on it here and there, from a little bit of a roll. i've boost launched a couple times, i'm over it. i'll go punish my twin 70mm 416ci stroker with a powerglide and trans-brake if i need to get a hard-on. I'll admit, I do hate losing to other trucks so I do want some power.
I agree the rods are a joke, I don't think anyone would say otherwise.

Latest posts