2015 Turbo swap reliability?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Thank you all for input! I really appreciate it!

I'm really just looking more for reliability than power. Extra power never hurts of course, but I do a lot of driving and I just want the truck to run great and not let me down. I'm the type that rarely hits full throttle. I drive like a grandpa 95% of the time, really LOL

Mike and I have been discussing a few options, including a couple of non-vgts. The H&S kit looks amazing, I just can't quite swing the price right now, though I'm sure its worth it. We've been discussing a standard 2015 swap, the MPD budget kit and the ATS Aurora 4000, all of which have their benefits. I welcome any input that anyone has to offer on any of these options!

Thanks again everyone for your responses already. Much appreciated!

The new BD kit looks really nice as well. The cast pieces IMHO are a nice part of that because the fit should be that much better and it will look more factory than others. Not that the other ones aren't nice but that's another option for you

Santa Gertrudis

Reaction score
The new BD kit looks really nice as well. The cast pieces IMHO are a nice part of that because the fit should be that much better and it will look more factory than others. Not that the other ones aren't nice but that's another option for you

Thanks, I'll check it out! Haven't seen their kit yet.

Reaction score
Yall.make your own 15 retros and your own dual fueler kit ?

Yes sir! I am just not a fan of being mr broadcaster lol I will be working on the website here soon for your online guys . I just rather talk to ppl everyone these days is so afraid to talk on the phone and hide behind the keyboard..... I do not like that . Show your face talk with ppl conversate that is more my style . this world has turned into to much BS text and email crap. There is nothing wrong with picking up the phone and calling the shop.

But yes our own dual fueler that will work with EGR ON! "If wanted" This is OUR OWN bracket and line this is not using the H&S line and mocking up bracket from that either like other things I see out there..... I don't like that . The guys spent a lot of time effort and money on their design don't need another one like it I wanted some things to be different. There is only so many ways to skin the cat type deal..... We are also almost ready to finish our 6.7 lift pump kits as well.

Turbo kits have been finished since last summer and have been very very happy with the way that is going for our customers and our personal vehicles !

These are our own Not Barder units not midwest units OUR OWN We use a different trubin and different compressor then others.

I like to make my own path not follow. Right or wrong just the way I was raised. Hell I remember when everyone was complaining that the triple kit wouldn't work either :pointlaugh: Worked great for us! I'm just different in the head :morons:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.