2015 VGT COMPOUNDED WITH A S475

Randy_270

Reaction score
Sounds awesome! Good job on the build! Do you plan on adding fuel on the stock engine till it pops and then put in a built engine? Or what's in the future plans for your truck?

Swsignal5

Reaction score
Sounds awesome! Good job on the build! Do you plan on adding fuel on the stock engine till it pops and then put in a built engine? Or what's in the future plans for your truck?

I'm either going to put duels in it or a 55 modded pump on the stock lower then have fun while it lasts. I'll build the motor if it blows or if it lasts till my truck fund grows enough to just do it prior to the rods or something going.

Randy_270

Reaction score
I'm either going to put duels in it or a 55 modded pump on the stock lower then have fun while it lasts. I'll build the motor if it blows or if it lasts till my truck fund grows enough to just do it prior to the rods or something going.

Sounds like a good plan. Hopefully you'll get it properly tuned and it'll last a while. Also, don't go for the II 55% over fuel pump. Everyone here will tell you to stay clear of it and go with duals instead from either H&S, Elite Diesel, or Midwest Diesel.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
Sounds like a good plan. Hopefully you'll get it properly tuned and it'll last a while. Also, don't go for the II 55% over fuel pump. Everyone here will tell you to stay clear of it and go with duals instead from either H&S, Elite Diesel, or Midwest Diesel.

Yeah that's what I was leaning towards. I plan on having gearheads write my tunes in just waiting on the return calm and now it's the holidays 😲

Swsignal5

Reaction score
That turbo is LOUD the girl screaming in the beginning I think is louder though LOL. Very nice though man be careful with it until a good tune gets put on it. Thats what seems to take the bottom ends out on these trucks, to much low end power

Appreciate it man. I still haven't heard from gear head and I'm going to get duel fuelers soon so I might wait till I get that kit before I get tunes. Idk yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swsignal5

Reaction score
1008ddf62502232d9d8dd7c993cb6b0c.jpg
just finished painting the pipes and housings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online