2016 6.7 ******d exhaust

hondahater4ever

Reaction score
Most people on other forums say they went down 2-2.2 MPG after adding mufflers, so I am not too bad compared to every one else I have read. After removing all this crap and tuning I seen no improvement in MPG, stock I was getting 16 MPG and when it was straight piped exhaust 15.4 and now with mufflers 14.1. I hated the stupid noise this Powerstroke made, I am really beginning to wish I would have bought the Cummins instead.

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
Most people on other forums say they went down 2-2.2 MPG after adding mufflers, so I am not too bad compared to every one else I have read. After removing all this crap and tuning I seen no improvement in MPG, stock I was getting 16 MPG and when it was straight piped exhaust 15.4 and now with mufflers 14.1. I hated the stupid noise this Powerstroke made, I am really beginning to wish I would have bought the Cummins instead.

You're having to much fun with the power. I don't see how you loose that much MPG with mufflers..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
Probably should go buy a ram. Honestly don't know what else to say. Don't expect much better MPG though.

hondahater4ever

Reaction score
Its only the 6.7 that sound this horrible, the new Cummins and older Powerstrokes sound good. You cant really tell by videos how it was really going to sound in person.

Jomax

Reaction score
Its only the 6.7 that sound this horrible, the new Cummins and older Powerstrokes sound good. You cant really tell by videos how it was really going to sound in person.

The Cummins sound like garbage IMO.

08Monster

Reaction score
The Cummins sound like garbage IMO.

Bingo. Absolutely terrible. My personal favorite is a single turbo 6.4. Man that's a beautiful sound....

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
******d duramax sounds very similar to a 6.7. My good friend has a 14.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk