2016 f250 platinum pricing out the door

CATDiezel

Reaction score
So I just checked a dealership in Houston since I'm here and a loaded 16 platinum for 56500.... they even have a left over 15 platinum for 55 advertised.

Very hard to chew another $20,000 for a new body style!!! :lame:

Reaction score
I ordered my 17 F350 Platinum yesterday. Every option except 5th wheel package. Got white with black leather. Kind of bummed as I wanted to try that new brown interior but I guess thats not available yet. MSRP is $78,540 That big ass twin panel power moonroof was $2,785!

I ordered the platinum with the "platinum ultimate" package, hitch, bed liner, up fitters, A/T tires and brunello seats. So far they haven't told me I can't have it. Well, I mean both of them. Since they were both ordered with brunello seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
I wanna see it.. goes to google

Edit: just means brown. Its the stuff they have in the f150s. Looks nice.

Didnt one of the years of platinum f150 have an all black motif with dark brown seats?

Last edited:

Inline6359

Reaction score
Never had the opportunity yet since I never ordered a new teuck, but you guys ordering these 17's before they hit the lots, are you paying full msrp?

04cr450

Reaction score
Found 2 king ranch 15's new at holiday ford for 49k and change. Going to call them at the end of the day and ask if they have platinums. Didn't see any on the net

SgtMiller23

Reaction score
What is msrp? I'll be honest I hate the bait tactics. 14000 off what. $100,000.

Many dealerships make up their own msrp. With "add-ons"

IT would be easier to say OTD TTT Price. That's what people are interested in knowing.

MSRP on that one was $69,430 its not a bait and switch tactic. MSRP is set from the factory and shows on the factory window sticker.

What you are referring to is ADM (Additional dealer mark up)

That is why i said $14,000 of MSRP not just $14,000 off..

vrog

Reaction score
I ordered the platinum with the "platinum ultimate" package, hitch, bed liner, up fitters, A/T tires and brunello seats. So far they haven't told me I can't have it. Well, I mean both of them. Since they were both ordered with brunello seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno it wasn't on the order form when we did it. Im going to call him later and double check

CATDiezel

Reaction score
MSRP on that one was $69,430 its not a bait and switch tactic. MSRP is set from the factory and shows on the factory window sticker.

What you are referring to is ADM (Additional dealer mark up)

That is why i said $14,000 of MSRP not just $14,000 off..

That's better!! A real price with real numbers. Thanks.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Found 2 king ranch 15's new at holiday ford for 49k and change. Going to call them at the end of the day and ask if they have platinums. Didn't see any on the net

Hmmm.. not trying to question you but are you sure they were diesel??

On edit: I just looked at both of the KR's. Unfortunately they are both gas 6.2L's

Last edited:

04cr450

Reaction score
Ehh nevermind you are correct I wasn't paying attention to the motor. . Heck I assume there all 6.7's as that is the motor that majority of the trucks have in them lol sorry

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Why not wait until 2017's are on the lot, you'll be able to steal a '16 then.

You have a valid point.

Only problem is down around the south they are flying off the lots already without a 17 sitting there.

I found 1 15 platinum model I'm looking to steal... lol.... nobody steals anything from ford.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
3% above invoice plus TT&L is a great deal and what I always shoot for.
That brought my almost ~68k 15 Platinum down to ~56k plus TT&L.
Some will do better, some will do worse but that's a solid deal.

This is exactly what I was quoted for a new platinum today. TTT is 6.5% in Arkansas.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Ehh nevermind you are correct I wasn't paying attention to the motor. . Heck I assume there all 6.7's as that is the motor that majority of the trucks have in them lol sorry

I saw a gas platinum at starbucks the other day. Lol...its like a real truck only not really.

Latest posts

Members online