2016 f250 platinum pricing out the door

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
There is a few gas Plat's running around my area, but for the most part the newer trucks are all diesels. Come to think of it, most are XLT's and Lariat's, not a lot of KR's or Plat's to begin with.

04cr450

Reaction score
i honestly have never seen a platinum gasser lol i know weird but where i live its diesel heaven it seems like... and for ones that do not have diesels its 1/2 trucks every where as well.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
We use gasser superdutys in the NGAS industry. And tow with them like they are an 18 wheeler. LOL. I know that sounds ridiculous but they get the job done and with no mechanical issues to speak of until it's time to trade them off at 150k miles.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
haha crazy!

Shoot our F450 and F550's with 5k cranes on them are gassers. Lol.... they average 5mpg.

That 6.2L is crazy powerful in the upper rpm! There actually fun and when loaded and rapped put they sound exactly like a NASCAR!! Matter fact they get floored often from the guys because of the stock sound they produce. It's entertaining.

vrog

Reaction score
I ordered the platinum with the "platinum ultimate" package, hitch, bed liner, up fitters, A/T tires and brunello seats. So far they haven't told me I can't have it. Well, I mean both of them. Since they were both ordered with brunello seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess the brown was not showing when they did my order last saturday. I had them check again and now it is available. now I'm even happier lol

zack birge

Reaction score
I paid $52,462 out the door for mine in Norman, OK. Wasn't expecting that when I walked it. Loaded platinum with everything but rear heated seats. Stickered for 64k and change.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
If sticker was 64 it was far from loaded. Mine was over 67 and it's missing several things...dual alts, rear heated seats, 5th wheel package, etc.

04cr450

Reaction score
well fellas made another thread on my new f250. But all said and done, found one locally- fully loaded every option available for the platinum model(did not want every option but that was all they had left), sticker was 70,894 i got it with a line x spray in liner, and tt&l $61,500. I thought I did pretty good. About $14,200 off sticker. the left over 16 platinums are hard to come by now people are buying them up around here anyways.

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
Just a FYI, my new '15 Platinum that I bought 3 months ago booked out little over $70k and I got it delivered to me from Kansas for $53400...

04cr450

Reaction score
OTD? that is an awesome deal if that is the case. I got ripped lol in all serious though the state i live in has high tax rate, tags are ridiculous as well

Latest posts

Members online