2016 f250 platinum pricing out the door

JRLott

Reaction score
Still pretty good. Best I've seen around here is just over 56k before TT&L.

ckrueg

Reaction score
Well being a 15 they probably really wanted it gone. Tried to get a 15 platinum a couple months ago and they tried to sell it for only 8 off sticker lol. Tried to negotiate and he just kept saying they don't barter, they just set a price and thats it. So I went . Another dealer and got 20 percent off

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score
So let's say you have an msrp of 57,000 on an XLT
What would be a good out the door price, figuring with using Ford's 0% financing deal.

04cr450

Reaction score
Not sure but all I can say is here in Maryland, if you went with 0% thru ford, you loose all the rebates... Use all the rebates and you get 5.27% with a credit score of 790 and above. I financed thru ford and 3 days later re financed thru my credit union for 0.9% for only 4 years though.
Take the rebates instead, you will save big time. They gave every rebate they had even if I didn't qualify for it such as college student of military. After the rebates I talked them down another $ 2k with a spray in bed liner. You could do the same I am sure with an xlt. Like I said I saved $14,200 off sticker

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Not sure but all I can say is here in Maryland, if you went with 0% thru ford, you loose all the rebates... Use all the rebates and you get 5.27% with a credit score of 790 and above. I financed thru ford and 3 days later re financed thru my credit union for 0.9% for only 4 years though.

Take the rebates instead, you will save big time. They gave every rebate they had even if I didn't qualify for it such as college student of military. After the rebates I talked them down another $ 2k with a spray in bed liner. You could do the same I am sure with an xlt. Like I said I saved $14,200 off sticker

Bought a 15 about 1.5yrs ago in MD. Ended up getting about 14.5k off and rebates with 0% through Ford. They told me its either rebates or 0% and I told them to keep the truck then. Finance manger called Ford and asked for a concession which they agreed to. If your credit is good enough they will do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04cr450

Reaction score
they wouldn't do it with me and my credit score was a 809, 813, and 796. crazy I know.. I didn't want to go back and forth to much- I hate dealerships. I got the number I wanted to be at, signed and drove off

ThreeBigFords

Reaction score
Back in April, paid $62k + T&L for my '15 F450 Platinum, MSRP was over $74K.

Probably not the best deal, but not the worst either. I got the color and options I wanted, but had to travel quite a ways to find it.

Over 5% interest on a new car loan with a credit score over 790?? That's crazy, good for you on the refi. Glad to hear it worked out!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.