2016 Sema Project

Spatel23

Reaction score
Can't wait to see this thing come together. I hope this one gets all the attention and press coverage that the last truck didn't get. However the most important question is, will this one be able to pull a horse trailer? LOL LOL

*** a horse trailer and those crazy ass can chasers

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
I am definitely getting in on this one... Jordan you are the man! I can't believe you didn't even drive the thing around for a few days!! I still tell people about your last build so I can't wait to see this one.

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Goodn god this will be good! I can't even find a local platinum to possibly buy.. here you are tearing one apart with double digit miles. Should be epic like the last!

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
Wait, so you are just now starting a frame off build comparable to the last one, and you are going to make it to Sema 2016...as in less than 2 months away?

***ing SAVAGE!

Where's the renderings? I want to see what this beast is going to look like!

dsberman94

Reaction score
Can't wait to see this thing come together. I hope this one gets all the attention and press coverage that the last truck didn't get. However the most important question is, will this one be able to pull a horse trailer? LOL LOL

I thought they were cows, not horses.

smcox1

Reaction score
It was cattle. But I call a horse trailer a horse trailer whether I'm hauling cattle or horses unless it's one of my show cattle trailers.

TripleE44

Reaction score
It was cattle. But I call a horse trailer a horse trailer whether I'm hauling cattle or horses unless it's one of my show cattle trailers.

Yes. He better make sure he can load a cow trailer. The cows won't walk up hill for such a big lift as the last one... LOL

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Jordan probably got his Internet privileges taken away until this is done!! Lol

jordan572

Reaction score
Kind of boring stuff still but we are making good progress, we got the truck down to the rolling chassis and out from under the cab. The truck will be receiving a full repaint, BLUE. I am over red now lol, this blue is pretty cool. Kind of something custom we mixed up, tons of pearl and rather expensive but worth it. Looks amazing in person.

First up the jack stands of course!

IMG_3124.jpg

IMG_3128_1.jpg

IMG_3161.jpg

IMG_3232.jpg

IMG_3234.jpg

jordan572

Reaction score
The truck was rolled over to where the frame will rest for some time now. Axles, brake lines, fuel lines, chassis wire harness, vacuum lines, e-brake cable, cab mounts and much more were stripped to get down to the bare chassis finally.

IMG_3238.jpg

IMG_3144.jpg

IMG_3237.jpg

IMG_3250.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg

Clean frame!!!
IMG_3273.jpg

IMG_3274.jpg

Latest posts

Members online