2017 Build and Price Is Up!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
That's not bad. I sure wish I could get A plan, I'd save several thousand, lol. But getting it for Dealer invoice saved me a few thousand too.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

yeah i think my sticker was 78k .. so deals arent that great regardless.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
yeah i think my sticker was 78k .. so deals arent that great regardless.
Talking to my dealer today, he mentioned they probably won't have much incentive even with the 16s,because they are high selling anyway. We may be lucky to see 500-1000 in rebates for the 17_

Layson

Reaction score
Ken, it sounds like you should wait for next year......or the year after...or the year after that.... then you can get some rebates!

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I'm out....I thought mid 50's out the door for my 15 Platinum was nuts. I won't pay 70+ on principle alone.
The wife wants a new Charger...if I spend 70K on something it's gonna be a Hellcat.

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
I'm out....I thought mid 50's out the door for my 15 Platinum was nuts. I won't pay 70+ on principle alone.
The wife wants a new Charger...if I spend 70K on something it's gonna be a Hellcat.

I'm with you, it's out of my realm of reality! I like them, but they've just gotten out of control. In the end it's just a truck.

TyCorr

Reaction score
That it does. Problem is, if it's not loaded the resale/trade is garbage lol.

You think? I saw a 12 lariat with 68k on it for 40 last week. They may not get it but they are asking it.

The only regret im having is I think the silver is gonna look like dick and balls on these with all the business going on with the frontend. I wasnt thinking and should have looked at silver halftons. Or got a king ranch two tone in a color looks better. There was a tan color in the platinum build guide but it was uuuuuugly.

I called last week to see if they had even gotten a reply from ford and i havent heard back.

Who thinks they need a dark grey and a dark blue platinum? Give the white and black a rest.

Jomax

Reaction score
That's not bad. I sure wish I could get A plan, I'd save several thousand, lol. But getting it for Dealer invoice saved me a few thousand too.

Whats plan A?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
You think? I saw a 12 lariat with 68k on it for 40 last week. They may not get it but they are asking it.

The only regret im having is I think the silver is gonna look like dick and balls on these with all the business going on with the frontend. I wasnt thinking and should have looked at silver halftons. Or got a king ranch two tone in a color looks better. There was a tan color in the platinum build guide but it was uuuuuugly.

I called last week to see if they had even gotten a reply from ford and i havent heard back.

Who thinks they need a dark grey and a dark blue platinum? Give the white and black a rest.

Blue platty!!!!!!

Breaking Habits

Reaction score

You can get magnetic now. I'm sure blue will happen

Ciras

Reaction score
$72,810

F-350 SRW CCLB King Ranch

GIF-OK-okay-Cheryl-Cole-GIF.gif

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Ken, it sounds like you should wait for next year......or the year after...or the year after that.... then you can get some rebates!
Jokes, someone's got jokes lol.

Pulled the trigger yesterday. Should be seeing it around September-ish

Jrnav1388

Reaction score
Tycorr
I didn't even know we can order them yet my idiot dealer Hasent called me did they give you an option for a bench seat instead of the console I'm 6-3 and that would be awesome I'm going to go in tomorrow and try to order mine a black platinum fully loaded

Members online

No members online now.