2017 Ez-Lynk on OEM dash

FastFord

Reaction score
I got it and like it. Too bad EZ-Lynk can't get trans tuning figured out.

Also useable to watch movies and most phone apps

06FX4

Reaction score
Did you buy direct off the site? Does netflix work and any issues at all with it?

Sorry about all the questions just no one seems to have it

FastFord

Reaction score
Don't use Netflix, don't know.... YouTube works for sure. No issues as of yet. Flips back and forth to EZ-Lynk easy, if you want to watch something you have to connect your phone as a hot spot. Can't have phone WiFi and Ez-Lynk connected at the same time.

Hammer Down

Reaction score
I put this on mine, as soon as i found out about it we got one coming, as was said earlier it switches back and fourth easy enough, the dashes on these tear apart quick and easy to get the wire harness and module installed that allows it all to happen, i can't review any of the netflix or youtube ability because i just use it for monitoring and running the ezlynk, i would imagine a company will come out with a less expensive option without alot of the inputs that in my mind are not needed like the input for an extra microphone, gps, and camera input, the way its marketed makes it sound like you can access the factory cameras but that is not the case, at least to my knowledge.