2017 I want attention thread.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
what do they normally do when the customer doesnt want the bumpers?

Sell them to a body shop or another customer probably. I would bet most customers keep them. The guy had the holes cut for those lights in the bumper already...I wouldn't have done that but the are pretty nice. Going to have the housings painted to match.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Does it have OUO ALA's already too? I see the traction bars.....and will some weight fall off this truck?

Thing looks awesome btw CC!!

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Does it have OUO ALA's already too? I see the traction bars.....and will some weight fall off this truck?

Thing looks awesome btw CC!!

Yes it does, also did the Icon track bar. Already have the EZ weight reduction nutrisystem, so yes eventually.

Thanks!

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
WTF Jared, I didn't get a heads up those existed. :wtf:

We didn't tell anyone. No use giving our secrets to the competition

We were on a backorder for ALA's for a couple months in the process of transitioning, we're finally rolling them out quick enough to catch up and keep moving forward with filling other orders in line.

Soon as we are caught up we will release a program for guys to update the original joints to the new street joints if they want to.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Yes it does, he actually got one of the first 5 sets of our OUO Street ALA joints as well.

They look bitchin!

ALA_zps2q2jr6gj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

BK39

Reaction score
lol at the thread title. Truck looks good man, well done as always.

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
after your thread I found some bumpers and picked them up today. Going to have to get them resprayed to my color. Thanks for helping me spend money

TXAG07

Reaction score
Truck looks great man. See you have the OUO levelers. Where are they set at height wise and did you do anything else besides icon track bar? Brake lines, sway bar ext...? Front end ride stiffer? Leave rear stock? Just trying to give you some attention...:thumbup:

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Truck looks great man. See you have the OUO levelers. Where are they set at height wise and did you do anything else besides icon track bar? Brake lines, sway bar ext...? Front end ride stiffer? Leave rear stock? Just trying to give you some attention...:thumbup:

Ha thx! They are set as high as possible without loosing any threads. The rear end is stock, and I don't have anything else that you listed. I will be doing 2.5 shocks eventually.

Last edited: