2017 Platinum Project

vrog

Reaction score
are you in fl? i was just a DCartel yesterday. cool guys

I'm from RI but I'm good friends with Josh. My truck has been down there for a while. It's all done now just gotta get it back up here.

fam0516

Reaction score
I'm from RI but I'm good friends with Josh. My truck has been down there for a while. It's all done now just gotta get it back up here.

ill drive it up :walkin::walkin: lemme know it would be my honor. all jokes aside you need any assistance with anything feel free to ask. im about 20 mins from them.

vrog

Reaction score
2AACA997-DADD-4850-8412-9B1BD8371C99_zpsmcvhpebh.jpg

Trevor had to make us another bracket for the resi. Typically people swap out the leafs I like to use the factory leafs and PMF Lift Blocks, just a personal preference as I tow my trailer several times a month. It was too close for comfort in making contact with the top plate on the leaf pacs. But by moving the resi up The factory fender liner blocked half of the resi. So Josh took them out and had the inner fenders Line -X for me. Its stupid things like this that take time but end up working out for the better. Now the Resi is even more noticeable.

vrog

Reaction score
I got the truck back last Friday night. Im beyond happy with how good it turned out. Josh at The Diesel Cartel totally hooked me up on the parts and the install. Attention to detail is second to none. Little **** like running all the wires and plumbing for the train horns that takes tons of time but when its down nice sand neat you can tell he takes pride in his work. Was definitely worth the money shipping it back and forth to Florida.

I must admit tho, these trucks are huge compared to the previous models. Its 7" lift but looks more like 10" compared to the 11-16 models. Im getting used to it now and every day the "huge" factor is slowly wearing off or getting used to it. Im amazed at how smooth it drives. Trevor at PMF got us all dialed with his lift and a full array of King goodies. Truck sounds so good with the straight pipe and Im really liking the EZLYNK.

The Train horns are borderline dangerous LOL !!!! Here are some pics
84D9AF6E-D941-4DF2-8C4E-83BB12E26768_zpsrfpivdql.jpg

79E09C38-CF5F-46F9-B159-98E26118D1C0_zpsjknhncgb.jpg
AEDBDF89-B0CE-4D09-9AC5-B58DB49A08B7_zps80q7sqpi.jpg
AAAF34C3-F045-4CB0-93B2-DFFF41A52D47_zpshnihbucd.jpg