2018 Limited Super Duty

Blackdawg

Reaction score
God Bless America

Personally don't really like two tone seats or painted bumpers on a truck. But when I have to debate whether or not to buy another well appointed Lariat, spring for a Platinum or maybe a Limited when reality is a stripped XL would work just fine......life is great.

Black Ice

Reaction score
I agree!
I have a 17 platinum I absolutely love it. I’m not seeing any justification for the increased price.
I guess you can say it’s a limited but ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could buy a limited! It would limit my hunting fund, my gun fund, my fishing fund, and my entertainment fund

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I'm hoping that the new Limited means a nice influx of low mile KR and Platty trucks in the next year or so. Then maybe I can buy one! Getting new truck fever again.

IHPowerstroke7.3

Reaction score
maybe sticker price...

Yea sticker price, not that anyone pays that. Canadian prices, we always get screwed. We've seen a huge sticker price increase lately and we believe it's because GM did the same to offer a larger "discount" but it's a load of crap. It's like putting an item at a sale price that is marginally lower than list price and inflating the list price to make people believe they are getting a smoking deal.

sootie

Reaction score
Yea sticker price, not that anyone pays that. Canadian prices, we always get screwed. We've seen a huge sticker price increase lately and we believe it's because GM did the same to offer a larger "discount" but it's a load of crap. It's like putting an item at a sale price that is marginally lower than list price and inflating the list price to make people believe they are getting a smoking deal.

We do not get screwed. Price a truck in the the us and then in Canada. Add exchange to the us price and it is way more than we pay. Ford makes less money on all the trucks sold in Canada fyi.

Asleepz

Reaction score
I was thinking about trading in my 14 Plat F350, 09 Honda Pilot, 2012 Kawasaki 300x, 2011 Honda Rincon, 2 Honda Inverter Generators, and a dirtbike, to get one. Just may have to refinance the house for the other half.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
I was thinking about trading in my 14 Plat F350, 09 Honda Pilot, 2012 Kawasaki 300x, 2011 Honda Rincon, 2 Honda Inverter Generators, and a dirtbike, to get one. Just may have to refinance the house for the other half.

Yep. Sounds about right. Gonna be a toss up between a boob job for the Wife and a new truck. When I average about 7,000 miles per year on my personal truck, I should be able to get more mileage out of the boob job. :naughty:

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Yep. Sounds about right. Gonna be a toss up between a boob job for the Wife and a new truck. When I average about 7,000 miles per year on my personal truck, I should be able to get more mileage out of the boob job. :naughty:

Funny. A good boob job is around $7k. They are far more worth the value than a depreciating truck that other men rub their dirty little fingers all over during sausage fest truck shows. And certainly bring much more joy.... just hope you have had or are done having kids!!

My wife and I are done.... so that may work in your favor on truck vs boobs.

I like how the limited thread has turned into a boob job thread!! Fun stuff.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Funny. A good boob job is around $7k. They are far more worth the value than a depreciating truck that other men rub their dirty little fingers all over during sausage fest truck shows. And certainly bring much more joy.... just hope you have had or are done having kids!!

My wife and I are done.... so that may work in your favor on truck vs boobs.

I like how the limited thread has turned into a boob job thread!! Fun stuff.

Agreed. I like the direction my thread is turning

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Nothin wrong with some good clean fun. Truth is that I should not afford a new truck at this time in life, new boobs on the woman or otherwise. I suppose that there is nothing wrong with just thinking about either of those things. I think they would both bring their own measure of fun, separately and together.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Nothin wrong with some good clean fun. Truth is that I should not afford a new truck at this time in life, new boobs on the woman or otherwise. I suppose that there is nothing wrong with just thinking about either of those things. I think they would both bring their own measure of fun, separately and together.

If it's the women's idea then the boobies should be TOP priority.

Proud to still see men being MEN. Enough of this pussified skinny jeans wearing dorkfest pantywaist generation of snowflakes.

$100k limited trucks and boobs jobs for all!! Murica!!

Members online

No members online now.