20x10 & 20x12 staggered stance on lowered 4x4?

Rob D

Reaction score
Yea - in all honesty I would want the same lip size, so prob be better off to do 20x10s -24 and just do a spacer in the rear, this way you could still rotate also

BOSS450

Reaction score
Yea - in all honesty I would want the same lip size, so prob be better off to do 20x10s -24 and just do a spacer in the rear, this way you could still rotate also

That's the rout I went. Figured it would be hard to resell different sizes

RedRice589

Reaction score
That's the rout I went. Figured it would be hard to resell different sizes

When you were ordering rims why wouldn't you just get a -24 or a -12 up front and get the same rim in a -24 or -32 offset? That wouldn't work? Just seem simpler than spacers or 10-12 in wide wheels... IMO 10-12's is a huge difference. Wuts the actual width difference from the front axle to the rear axle. I personally hate how narrow my truck looks with stock tires. Especially on my 2012 with its accented flared wheel arches..... I liked the smoothness of the previous models.

njjeep

Reaction score
I have read the reason the front is wider is so the truck tracks better. Wider in the back it may want to wander more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob D

Reaction score
Boss450 - can you post up any pics or if easier I will PM you my cell # to text them over? Would much appreciate it.

smcox1

Reaction score
There was a "rat rod" style truck on fuel wheels Facebook it had like 10' and 14's or something like that and it looked awesome I'm not sure how a new truck would look though?

Latest posts

Members online