• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

20x12 black fuel hostage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzdog

Reaction score
Yeah, he either.doesnt give.a.chit or is busy and doesnt.check. Either way, keep in mind he might take.his.time. packing.em and.shipping em too.

Go to psn.and.see if he is more.active.over there. C'mon grizz you.are holding up your own sale.

I dont want to sound like a dick, but i travel ALOT for my job, driving my truck. im also trying to start my own buisness. i see the wife about two days out of the month so the days im home is fixing stuff she broke in the house or the car that has had 10000 miles since the last oil change so im sorry im not quick to respond right away. i try to check my pms when i can.

So please pm me if you are wanting anything. i responded to your pm

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
I dont want to sound like a dick, but i travel ALOT for my job, driving my truck. im also trying to start my own buisness. i see the wife about two days out of the month so the days im home is fixing stuff she broke in the house or the car that has had 10000 miles since the last oil change so im sorry im not quick to respond right away. i try to check my pms when i can.

Grizz you been working with me just fine. Ive lost a couple sales on here and i dont wanna lose thses. You sir a fine with how soon you answer.

TyCorr

Reaction score

Im just bustin balls pal. I even said you were probably busy.

TyCorr

Reaction score
So did these sell?

Well, I.didnt buy em. I checked around and these mofos afe backordered until June. All hostages. Fuel, as of last month, wasnt making anything in 12wide. The 10 wides.were given a end of May ship.date.

I bought 20x12 throttles for 1200 even from rimzoneonline. A guy I know.can get stuff.cheaper but with no supply it.doesnt matter.

If you want 12wides in black you better jump on these cuz they're gettin thin.

OSCS

Reaction score
I think I'd be happy with a 10 but am open to options. I'm currently
Running 315/75/16 and looking to down size the overall height. I don't want a
Super wide wheel though

TyCorr

Reaction score
I think I'd be happy with a 10 but am open to options. I'm currently
Running 315/75/16 and looking to down size the overall height. I don't want a
Super wide wheel though
On 99-04 trucks the axle is narrower. A 6.4 with a 10 wide isnt much narrower than an older sd with 12wides. Especially if you're going to a shorter tire, the tens are narrow.

TyCorr

Reaction score
They had tires on them for about a month. Just dont like how they rub at full lock.

Ill get pics soon.

They rubbed is why he's selling them. Its.pretty common to have to pin a wheelwell liner back to prevent rubbing. No big deal. YOUR suspension setup will determine what size tire will fit.

Grizzdog

Reaction score
I live in duluth area but my fiance lives in north branch and will be down next weekend.

How bad is the turning radius?

Whats your trucks suspension?

I have a 4 inch lift. i think if i had 35 inch tires it would of fit but the 37s didnt fit.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I have a 4 inch lift. i think if i had 35 inch tires it would of fit but the 37s didnt fit.

Oooh man, I dont know grizz. Im getting a 35x13.5 mounted on my truck tomorrow to.see if they are going to fit. Ill let ya know. I think with a 12 wide you need a six.to.clear without doing anything.else. A 33 will fit on a stocker but you have to pull the liners in.

Grizzdog

Reaction score
Oooh man, I dont know grizz. Im getting a 35x13.5 mounted on my truck tomorrow to.see if they are going to fit. Ill let ya know. I think with a 12 wide you need a six.to.clear without doing anything.else. A 33 will fit on a stocker but you have to pull the liners in.

Let me know, curious to see how they fit and where they rub

TyCorr

Reaction score
Let me know, curious to see how they fit and where they rub

No problem mijo! I opted to keep my lift simply because I like the ground clearance, increased visibility, and I have set of 37x13.5 claws on wheels that I.can run if.I need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online