20x12 on stock height trucks

swinky

Reaction score
Thanks! I love them! Honestly though, more people seem to like them than I thought they would lol. I expected some haters for that one

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

I'd have a set if they had them in chrome.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

ONEFASTSTROKER

Reaction score
I finally got my stuff on so I figured I'd post up since I actually have what the title of the thread is lol

Completely stock suspension up front with 1" blocks in the rear so it sits level. 305/55 Toyo AT2 with Gear Alloy 20x12 -44. It didn't actually rub but we did a little trimming and pulled the fender liner back just to be on the safe side so it wouldn't hit when I went over a bump or something cause they were pretty close. Here she is....
3uhypapy.jpg

2asa5y8e.jpg

yvybaba2.jpg

e6u6a2at.jpg

aguma9a6.jpg

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

Do you have any pictures from the front looking down the side to see how much they stick out.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Do you know what's on the blue truck for comparison? By the way your pictures help a ton thanks again.
His are the exact same wheel size as mine but the tire is a smaller Nitto 420, 305/50r20.

On edit, me and Cory couldn't believe the difference in our setups for the only difference being my tires. These 305/55 AT2's look a lot bigger in person than the 420's. I had to do some trimming at stock height to completely clear but he didn't have to trim anything and he is lowered on 4800# springs of that tells you anything

Last edited:

johnp115

Reaction score
His are the exact same wheel size as mine but the tire is a smaller Nitto 420, 305/50r20.

On edit, me and Cory couldn't believe the difference in our setups for the only difference being my tires. These 305/55 AT2's look a lot bigger in person than the 420's. I had to do some trimming at stock height to completely clear but he didn't have to trim anything and he is lowered on 4800# springs of that tells you anything

Me and jacob were talking about it, i really wish the 420 came in 305/55. Huge difference between the two sizes

JrStroker

Reaction score

Here is another for comparison
02a1ff3a62ede307f461b45636c66be6.jpg

Me and jacob were talking about it, i really wish the 420 came in 305/55. Huge difference between the two sizes
I really couldn't believe how much of a difference there was. There's no way you'll be able to do 4800# springs randall. Btw, that's my blue truck for the gentleman that was asking.

johnp115

Reaction score
I really couldn't believe how much of a difference there was. There's no way you'll be able to do 4800# springs randall. Btw, that's my blue truck for the gentleman that was asking.

Yeah, i would like to go to 420's also but don't want to have that sized tire, cause then id feel the need to drop my truck more in order to fill the wheel wells a tad

01PSD

Reaction score
Will a set of 305/50/20 on a 20x12 wheel fit on a stock height 01? I want minimal rubbing... I think offset will be -44