20x12 on stock height trucks

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
How much did you get them for?

If he paid the price they had them advertised for... less than fuel 2 pieces and a little more than a set of the wheels either of us have... they were selling wheels SO SO cheap for a little bit. Leftovers I think.

Indeed they are. Left AF voicemails, Facebook messages, and then scrambled down to Miami the next morning to snag them after they were posted haha

Still wish they were 22's though...and polished

lol bastard! I called and called too. They look awesome on your truck though. Just wish they offered them in a gloss black and machined. That would be SICK IMO.

Frank_C

Reaction score
Yeah, they were advertised about 50% off of msrp, so I just payed full asking price and didn't even bother trying to haggle. Supposedly somebody ordered them, and they were made, and then their credit card didn't go through lol.

I'm sure they could do any color you want. I assume they just powder coat them, and then cut out the spokes. I'm considering having these media blasted and then polished whenever it's time for new tires, but that'll be a while.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Yeah, they were advertised about 50% off of msrp, so I just payed full asking price and didn't even bother trying to haggle. Supposedly somebody ordered them, and they were made, and then their credit card didn't go through lol.

I'm sure they could do any color you want. I assume they just powder coat them, and then cut out the spokes. I'm considering having these media blasted and then polished whenever it's time for new tires, but that'll be a while.

Polished would definitely look awesome on there!

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
Here's mine. It is leveled though.
-36DC-4907-B82D-E46FDF3D01BA-2536-0000016F154D8395.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
im still on the fence, mind changing everyday about 20x12's ... if my truck was stayng stock height maybe and if it was fast.... i think im just gonna go 10" -25 FITE ... but i freaking love the BMF karnage wheel.

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
im still on the fence, mind changing everyday about 20x12's ... if my truck was stayng stock height maybe and if it was fast.... i think im just gonna go 10" -25 FITE ... but i freaking love the BMF karnage wheel.

Just go with 20x12's.. You'll regret it if you don't.

Edit: the Karnage's look 20x's better than the fite.

nickg3130

Reaction score

Your trucks white right? Here's a ****ty pic of a truck I saw in Facebook ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371956731.534611.jpg

20x12 fuels on 35s with 4.5" icon.

lngwca

Reaction score
Ive searched for this answer on here to no avail...

I frequent the desert and sand dunes... Routinely airing down for traction.. How does a 20x12 on say 33's docin the sand? I'm coming from stock 17's

I really want to upgrade

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

MINK

Reaction score
Ive searched for this answer on here to no avail...

I frequent the desert and sand dunes... Routinely airing down for traction.. How does a 20x12 on say 33's docin the sand? I'm coming from stock 17's

I really want to upgrade

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Never had mine on sand but have often aired down pretty low for sled pulls, never had or seen an issue.

MrMike2010

Reaction score
I have 22s with 35x12.5 toyo mts and I take my truck regularly on the beach. It goes pretty decent. Ive been thru some deep sand and i never thought once i was going to get stuck. My previous setup was basically the same just on 20s and I will say it was a little better.

MINK

Reaction score
I have 22s with 35x12.5 toyo mts and I take my truck regularly on the beach. It goes pretty decent. Ive been thru some deep sand and i never thought once i was going to get stuck. My previous setup was basically the same just on 20s and I will say it was a little better.

More tire = more flotation. 17x14s with 35s ftw!!

Latest posts

Members online