20x12 or 20x14??

XtrmDzl89

Reaction score
Haha yea 22s would look pretty mean. Guess it all depends on how well you can hook it up Josh! I'll pull the trigger for a damn good deal lol...As for the turbo, you know truck can't hang and hold together lol. That's why your snooping in the 6.7 section haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

08strokr

Reaction score
Nick I know your not chiming in captain no spool haha...just buddy but your right about timber...Mr 30 mph last night in a 40

XtrmDzl89

Reaction score
Haha it's all about cruisin and lookin good boys. Those rattle traps of yals don't phase me. The way bens truck was shifting last, I bought you had a tacoma tranny in it. Pretty bad when a prius passed us!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Haha it's all about cruisin and lookin good boys. Those rattle traps of yals don't phase me. The way bens truck was shifting last, I bought you had a tacoma tranny in it. Pretty bad when a prius passed us!

It'll look real good if it gets those wheels we were talking about yesterday.... LOL

08strokr

Reaction score
I told you that was nick...it shifts fine until he has to get in then it shifts funny ..he gets out and it shifts fine haha...but yea how is the 22 search comin josh? American forces on the way?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I told you that was nick...it shifts fine until he has to get in then it shifts funny ..he gets out and it shifts fine haha...but yea how is the 22 search comin josh? American forces on the way?

That is what needs to happen soon....

XtrmDzl89

Reaction score
Hahah I'm down josh, still waiting on that bad ass deal I can't pass up! Lol. Or we can just do one tire and wheel at a time, then by spring I'll be good with a new look hah....

XtrmDzl89

Reaction score
Yea it would be lol. But yea man, just trying to figure out what I want to do. Still looking around. You know how it is

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.