• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

24x14 american force

noetyler3

Reaction score
Bigsmokey531 is a good user. BS531's brother was the one that screwed me. Problem has been solved. Someone buy these wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noetyler3

Reaction score
He said he was going to fix our situation, I took his word for it. He stole 225$ from me. Tried contacting him plenty of times. Has not responded at all. Just vanished with my money.

ncollins64

Reaction score
So your saying big smokeys brother stole your money, not bigsmokey correct? If that's the case then why in the hell are you trashing talking bigsmokey in his thread. Just don't think this thread is the place for it, but maybe I'm not seeing something?

TyCorr

Reaction score
Jesus christ...retard ban needs to happen...

Why did this guy say "this guy is cewl...his bruthur screwed me...someone buy these wheels"...

Next post: "this guy is a thief...he screwed me out of 250...."

First of all, I though it was 2500. Now its 250.

johnp115

Reaction score
Jesus christ...retard ban needs to happen...

Why did this guy say "this guy is cewl...his bruthur screwed me...someone buy these wheels"...

Next post: "this guy is a thief...he screwed me out of 250...."

First of all, I though it was 2500. Now its 250.

Probably sent it as a gift on pay pal too lol

noetyler3

Reaction score
So your saying big smokeys brother stole your money, not bigsmokey correct? If that's the case then why in the hell are you trashing talking bigsmokey in his thread. Just don't think this thread is the place for it, but maybe I'm not seeing something?

Big smokey was selling the wheels for his brother. Talk to both of them. $250 was to hold them to meet up at Rudy's couple months back. Had a family member pass away, so couldn't make it. I told him to send my money back. It's been a couple months now. They both never replied. It's both of them not just is brother. Yeah $250 isn't much but a little childish. I don't want anyone else to get screwed. 🏻

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Any time I've taken a deposit on parts it's been non refundable. If I have to pass on for sure sales to hold the parts for you and you don't show...that's my money.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Kinda my feeling. If you give it in anticipation and then you are the one to cancel, especially if they loaded the wheels up to go to Rudys. Id have been salty if i hauled the rims around for a weekend.

bigsmokey531

Reaction score
Any time I've taken a deposit on parts it's been non refundable. If I have to pass on for sure sales to hold the parts for you and you don't show...that's my money.

Exactly my feeling I had plenty offers on the wheels and canceled them for this guy. hauled them all the way to Rudys from NY for this dude bail like wtf haha get over it. Sack up and quit ur crying u made a deposit u bailed the deposits gone. U waisted my time . Simple as that

noetyler3

Reaction score
Exactly my feeling I had plenty offers on the wheels and canceled them for this guy. hauled them all the way to Rudys from NY for this dude bail like wtf haha get over it. Sack up and quit ur crying u made a deposit u bailed the deposits gone. U waisted my time . Simple as that

Sent from my iPhone using

"Sack up" haha that is the dumb/childish thing I've heard in a while. I'm not a trash talking because I have a bigger ego. A "respectful" thing to do is return the money. But hey, not everyone knows what that word means....

1badpsd

Reaction score
Its his money. The "respectful" thing to do would have been to tell him you couldn't buy them don't bring them on a 800 mile trip

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Just read this chit show. Guess you guys missed the part where he said he had a family member pass away. If that was the case, sorry but family comes first. You have more things running through your head at the moment that happens and if he forgot to contact the seller then yea I could see being angry with hauling them but still that's not number one in your thoughts at the moment. He couldn't help he couldn't make the trip to get them. Respectfully he should get his money back. I know I would've gave it back. It's called decency. Just my opinion of course.

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
After you hauled a set of rims to an event? And had to babysit them all weekend? Im guessing here but judging by the back n forth nature of the guy whose money was "stolen" its hard to take him at his word. He might be ckmpletely fos.

To expound, there are vendors ripping people off for thousands of dollars or sitting on someones truck for a year and nobody says chit. Its like its ok if there is implied authority.

TyCorr

Reaction score
He said he was going to fix our situation, I took his word for it. He stole 225$ from me. Tried contacting him plenty of times. Has not responded at all. Just vanished with my money.

Big smokey was selling the wheels for his brother. Talk to both of them. $250 was to hold them to meet up at Rudy's couple months back. Had a family member pass away, so couldn't make it. I told him to send my money back. It's been a couple months now. They both never replied. It's both of them not just is brother. Yeah $250 isn't much but a little childish. I don't want anyone else to get screwed. 🏻

See what Im talking about? He doesnt ed ven know who, what, where, or how much.

strokin64l

Reaction score
starting a post need help

Anyone wanna explain to me how to start a post kinda in a bit of a bind on my 6.4 :confused:

CAT35niner

Reaction score
See what Im talking about? He doesnt ed ven know who, what, where, or how much.

I understand what you're saying but if someone says that then they would get their money back. They have the choice to lie or tell the truth. If they lie then that's low. But I won't be the one with that on my conscience. It's only money that you didn't have before so what's the difference if you give it back. You would be in the same place. It's not hard to give it back.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online