25% discount on ford parts to members

RSK

Reaction score
it would be a matter of changing the whole door panel not just the rings or handles.

umm yah, that's a bit much...how about the digital temp control buttons on the dash. mine have the chrome on the ends of the red button for warmer and blue for colder and i would like no chrome like my buddies lariat 450 has can I change just the buttons or do i need a whole hvac control panel.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
umm yah, that's a bit much...how about the digital temp control buttons on the dash. mine have the chrome on the ends of the red button for warmer and blue for colder and i would like no chrome like my buddies lariat 450 has can I change just the buttons or do i need a whole hvac control panel.

same with the door panel, it would be the whole control panel.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score

I got those door switch bezels in for you.

duddy

Reaction score
Vin# 8EA47463
I need a axle shaft seal, its the inner seal for the vacuum lock on the knuckle of the front axle. I also need a qoute for ball joints and tie rod joints. I have two showing wear and want to redo the front end.

Last edited:

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Vin# 8EA47463
I need a axle shaft seal, its the inner seal for the vacuum lock on the knuckle of the front axle. I also need a qoute for ball joints and tie rod joints. I have two showing wear and want to redo the front end.

Free shipping quote # 329362 see attached call 909-822-8736 to order

Attachments

• DUDDY.pdf
    64.9 KB · Views: 41

Latest posts

Members online