25% discount on ford parts to members

JohnO38

Reaction score
Hit a deer a few days ago and my fog lights are history.. Could I get a price for the entire fog lamp assembly on 2004 f250?

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
What are the hours central time I can call to place my order? Haven't forgotten, just been insane busy! Is there another route I can use to place my order that might be easier with my schedule?

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
What are the hours central time I can call to place my order? Haven't forgotten, just been insane busy! Is there another route I can use to place my order that might be easier with my schedule?

They have website. Pretty sure the code "DIESEL" is 10% off. Look back a few pages or check their recently started threads(go to their profile) for a link to it.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score

hours wont matter if you place order on here or our store website, we will fill it next day unless on weekend it will be next business day

Spindrift

Reaction score
Lamp Assembly

2004 F350, right front lamp assembly AND plastic sleeve which is the retainer for the head lamp. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.