• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

275/200 Unlimited Diesel hybrids

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
I have a set of 275/200 hybrids for sale. Have about 20k on em, freshly flowed by Unlimited & given a clean bill of health. Could use a set of O rings but other then that they are ready to drop in. Not sure what the used market is on hybrids right now but figured I'd ask $1750 OBO. They ran flawlessly in my truck, just downsizing & selling my truck so these need to find a good home.

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
To clear things up, when I said "downsizing" I meant that my truck & other things are getting sold. I'm not interested in trades for xxx/xxx injector for my injectors. I'm done dealing with 7.3L performance & my truck is getting sold.

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
what are you getting into if your getting out of the 7.3 cat?

Finally sold my 97 & picked up a car for better mpg & ride. I'm just done with modding light duty Diesels & playing the power game, too many kids doing it anymore it's become too mainstream & ricer. I donno what my next hobby will be. Right now I'm mainly focusing on getting some bills paid off & getting outside of the shop for awhile.

Latest posts

Members online