• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

285/75 6.0 Warren Injectors

KCTurbos

Reaction score
285/75 Warren injectors with long side solenoid upgrade
Freshly gone through from warren
0 miles since rebuild.

These are injectors that I took out of my personal truck. They ran great. Made 670hp with KC stage 3 turbo and had PLENTY of fuel left over (ran out of air). Should be good for around 750-800hp on a race tune but still run great for a mile 600hp build.

I pulled the injectors out and dropped my truck down to 190/30 so I could tow and DD better... no need for 670hp on a mild dd truck :rofl:

$1350 + cores (6 month warranty) (retail is $1950 + cores)

send me an email or PM with any questions

[email protected]

sootie

Reaction score
will these work on a stock pump or do you need bigger oil

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Here is a little more detail that should answer more questions.

I ran these injectors many times with a stock hpop pump. They ran perfect on a 1.7-1.9ms tune and would hold about 4.5v... but that is only like 180-200cc. To make the big power and take advantage of these injectors you will need bigger oil and a full fuel race tune (around 2.3-2.5ms).

These would work great with any twin pump setup or even an upgraded thumper/adrenaline pump.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Bump... New price of $1300

I can turn these into 285/100s if anyone is interested

sootie

Reaction score
did these ever sell?

how do you think they would run with say a 68mm modded powermax and a stock hpop for power?

...with an upgraded hpop?

how would idle and cold starts be?

swinky

Reaction score
did these ever sell?

how do you think they would run with say a 68mm modded powermax and a stock hpop for power?

Hot as hell. With a reduced fuel tune to hold icp it will run great. With an aftermarket hpop that holds icp on a full fuel tune it's going to be hot as hell but would make great power with some nitrous.

Say a stock healthy hpop and a tune to pull fuel to say 205 ish ccs it should make around 600-650.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
LOL... PM coming your way.

I had these made into 285/100s (the 75% nozzles were a little small for the 285cc injector)

They are currently pending sale... but I think the guy is getting cold feet.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
did these ever sell?

I ran these 285/75s with our KC stage 3 turbo. Truck was a little hazey down low but ran great in the mid range. Top end was perfect on a low PW tune, like 1.7-1.9ms... but if you bumped up to a 2.4ms tune then it was a little too much fuel (I like my truck to run super clean on the streets)

Truck started and idled just like 190/100s... not quite stock.. but like most modded trucks. I even took it through and passed emissions last year here in AZ, I just had to run a good clean tune.

I would definitely recommend an upgraded HPOP... or just stay in the 190cc range.

I made 670hp with our KC stage 3 turbo... and it still had a lot of fuel left over. We were tweaking the tune to increase boost when the motor started missing slightly (stupid fire ring gasket failed and endup up stuck in a valve and the motor ended up getting scrapped). I was pretty confident in hitting 700hp... and still have plenty of fuel left over.

285/100s is a lot of fuel. You will have a hard time cleaning up all that fuel unless u have a pretty big turbo... like 72mm+ non-vgt

6.0bomber

Reaction score
I have warren diesels 190/100's. If you are looking to down your fuel id be interested in trading. I just bought a s475 and need to go bigger with fuel lol. PM me if interested

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Sale is pending... I have two guys that want them. First one with cash sent over gets them.

Just FYI... I am selling these because I am going bigger

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.