3 New Mods This Weekend

Donnie1

Reaction score
Just installed my DDM Tuning HID headlights and fogs, installed the OEM cab lights and installed the drivers side mag light mod.

cablights.jpg

HIDs.jpg

Maglight.jpg

Donnie1

Reaction score
Thanks all.

The HIDs are 5000k 35w in both the fog and headlights.

Picked up the mag light clips at Bass Pro for $4.99.

The only scary part about the cab lights was the drilling of the first hole. definitely measured 3,4,5,6.... times on each light.

MorganY

Reaction score
Thanks all.

The HIDs are 5000k 35w in both the fog and headlights.

Picked up the mag light clips at Bass Pro for $4.99.

The only scary part about the cab lights was the drilling of the first hole. definitely measured 3,4,5,6.... times on each light.

I bet! I don't have the balls to drill 15 holes in my roof LOL if you were closer I would pay you to do mine.

Donnie1

Reaction score
I bet! I don't have the balls to drill 15 holes in my roof LOL if you were closer I would pay you to do mine.

Once I got started it wasn't that bad. Just measure, remeasure and then just before you start, measure 3 or 4 more times. I laid out all lights before I even drilled the first hole.

primetime1267

Reaction score
Did you run a seperate relay harness for the HID's in your fog lights? Im doing my 05' headlight conversion right now and just tested my HID's in the fogs and I just get a flicker.. So I'm gonna assume I need a relay harness to get more to them.

Any suggestions would be great.

Donnie1

Reaction score
Did you run a seperate relay harness for the HID's in your fog lights? Im doing my 05' headlight conversion right now and just tested my HID's in the fogs and I just get a flicker.. So I'm gonna assume I need a relay harness to get more to them.

Any suggestions would be great.

Did you get the kits from DDM? If so, In the fogs you will have to reverse the wires. Because the American cars and trucks have a reverse polarity from the imports is why you have to do this. I have put these sets in a couple of different vehicles and have had to do the same thing in all of them.

Try that and see if it works.

Latest posts

Members online