305-50-20 on Factory 20" Wheels

08Monster

Reaction score
I will never understand lowering a truck.... No one must use them as a truck.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score

Get the phuck outta here with that bullsh!t. My lowered trucks could tow anything I wanted and probably better than some phucktarded 14" lifted truck could. My 04 was lowered on 22's and spent 1/2 it's life working and pulling a trailer all over the country.
Your opinion is ignorant.

08Monster

Reaction score
Get the phuck outta here with that bullsh!t. My lowered trucks could tow anything I wanted and probably better than some phucktarded 14" lifted truck could. My 04 was lowered on 22's and spent 1/2 it's life working and pulling a trailer all over the country.
Your opinion is ignorant.
Oh really? Does it snow where you live? Do you take yours off the pavement to do any work? It's stupid, and that's my opinion on that. Buy a god damn car if you wanna lower something to ruin its purpose. What do you think they have 4wd for? Try running your lowered truck down a section line to get to a field.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Oh really? Does it snow where you live? Do you take yours off the pavement to do any work? It's stupid, and that's my opinion on that. Buy a god damn car if you wanna lower something to ruin its purpose. What do you think they have 4wd for? Try running your lowered truck down a section line to get to a field.

All I see is "blah blah blah I'm a closed minded phuck"
Yes...I towed in tons of snow...with a lowered 2wd. Colorado, Utah, Illinois at over 40 below zero. On and off of beat up, dirty, muddy job sites all over the country and many people here will vouch for that.
Nobody needs some redneck phucktard raining on their parade just because they don't like lowered trucks. Go be a douchebag somewhere else.

08Monster

Reaction score
You haven't been in enough snow than, and haven't been far enough back to see where the real work gets done.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score

Um...some of us don't live where it snows, and don't visit places when it's snowing! I hate snow, I will take 115+°F heat over that crap all day, every day.

I also have no personal reason to go off road. I don't camp, I don't own dirt bikes, everywhere I need to be has paved roads.

Does that mean I don't need a truck? I guess I never need to haul parts for work, never need to go to Home Depot or never need to move furniture? Or maybe I'm supposed to try to do that stuff in the trunk of my Mustang?

My last lowered truck towed my race trailer perfectly, and I anticipate this one will do it even better. It will also haul my family and haul whatever I want in the bed. Seems like a perfect use for a truck to me.

I don't insult people with lift kits and off road tires as "stupid", lots of people have a use for that kind of stuff. How about if you extend the same courtesy to me?

08Monster

Reaction score
Um...some of us don't live where it snows, and don't visit places when it's snowing! I hate snow, I will take 115+°F heat over that crap all day, every day.

I also have no personal reason to go off road. I don't camp, I don't own dirt bikes, everywhere I need to be has paved roads.

Does that mean I don't need a truck? I guess I never need to haul parts for work, never need to go to Home Depot or never need to move furniture? Or maybe I'm supposed to try to do that stuff in the trunk of my Mustang?

My last lowered truck towed my race trailer perfectly, and I anticipate this one will do it even better. It will also haul my family and haul whatever I want in the bed. Seems like a perfect use for a truck to me.

I don't insult people with lift kits and off road tires as "stupid", lots of people have a use for that kind of stuff. How about if you extend the same courtesy to me?
I'm not entitled to my opinion? No one had to be such a ****ing dick head over it. I simply said I don't understand lowering a truck. Why be such a ****in douche over it? Seriously.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
You haven't been in enough snow than, and haven't been far enough back to see where the real work gets done.

My projects run into the hundreds of millions of dollars...if that's not enough real work for ya then you're dumber than I thought.

I'm not entitled to my opinion? No one had to be such a ****ing dick head over it. I simply said I don't understand lowering a truck. Why be such a ****in douche over it? Seriously.

Why? Because the next post of yours below this sentence was unnecessary and made you look like a complete phucking tool. Every reply you've made since then has reinforced that theory.

08Monster

Reaction score
My projects run into the hundreds of millions of dollars...if that's not enough real work for ya then you're dumber than I thought.

Why? Because the next post of yours below this sentence was unnecessary and made you look like a complete phucking tool. Every reply you've made since then has reinforced that theory.
Look, I think lowered trucks are gayer than a bag of dicks. Will you change my mind? No. Do I give a **** what you, or anyone else for that matter, think of me? No. I'm not here to please you, or anyone else here.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Phuck you and the horse you rode in on then. Go post in the 14" lift and 33" tires threads where your bro visor, flat bill, douchebag piece of sh!t truck might get a few fans.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score

The real point here is that this thread is about wheels and tires, not lowering a truck. Your opinion about lowered trucks was not solicited, required or desired...yet you felt the need to spew it.

JRLott

Reaction score
I have almost zero use for or desire for a lowered pickup...I have even less use for or desire for anything over about 6" of lift. 4.5" is about the max I like and 2.5" is right up my alley. 2.5" is simply what I like the looks of, and considering how phukkin tall they start out, is plenty in my opinion. Working...a lowered truck is probably more useful as it takes them close to the height trucks once were...tailgates that were nut high rather than armpit high and didn't require a phukkin built in step to get in the damn bed with beds & tailgates that didn't insist on trying to share the same space at the same time as the neck on a gooseneck trailer and bumper pulls that were actually attached to the damn bumper instead of under it with a friggin 8" drop hitch. I pulled trailers many miles through pastures, fed cows, hauled hay, and generally took an '82 2WD GMC places some wouldn't even contemplate without an 8" lift and 37s.
Enough of my run on sentence posted from my almost worthless stock height pickup while carrying sailboat fuel at the speed of stop in Houston traffic. Why does anyone live in this friggin place?

Notneb

Reaction score
My next tow rig is going to be lowered, for the plain and simple reason that the less air going under the vehicle, the more stable and fuel efficient it is. I'm thinking a 450 with the full Kelderman treatment. But like the OP said, this thread is about wheels and tires, so keep your opinions to yourself unless they relate to the topic.

JRLott

Reaction score
You do the same...since yours was as off topic as mine. :blitzed::poke:

worm

Reaction score
to the op. a 305 55 20 works fine on a 8" wheel. I prefer a little more tire than the 275s on a superduty, but it looks good.

so anyway...............this was about 8" of snow. lowered 4 in the front 6 in the back with a summer tire, late april snow. the previous November I had to pull a buddy out of a field getting a deer. ill find the pictures. had 22s with all season tires on for the winter.

to say a lowered truck is useless is just incorrect, sorry. waaay more capable than a Subaru!

Attachments

• 2013-03-24 17.38.54.jpg
    2013-03-24 17.38.54.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 75
  • 2013-03-24 17.38.43.jpg
    2013-03-24 17.38.43.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online