• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

335i Xdrive for trade white on red leather

pnasty

Reaction score
I'm hoping to trade my car plus cash for a 6.7, I'm trading in at the end of the week but wanted to see if anyone here is interested first, its a great car. Truck must be:
- Lariat ultimate, king ranch, prefer platinum
- crew cab and 4x4
- under 30k miles
Heres a c&p of my post from the bmw forum

For sale I have my 2011 335i X-Drive Completely Fully loaded with just under 46k miles still under warranty. Like I said the car is fully loaded with every option you can get, comfort access, harmon kardon sound, m-sport package, all wheel drive, nav, heated seats, sunroof, dual climate, automatic with paddles, and much more, if you can get it on a 335i its probably on this car! The car is tuned with jb4 but its never been off of map 1, I really just wanted it for the boost gauge and to open the exhaust flap, this will come with the car if you want it. I'm asking 30,300 obo for the car it WILL be gone before next weekend. If no one comes to me ready to buy before the weekend I'll be trading it in. I'm asking a grand under book because it could use new tires and there is a couple small knicks in the passenger seat on the side (quoted 100$ to fix). make an offer its a beautiful car! Sale will be handled through suncoast exotics to MAKE THE MONEY and title transfer safe for both parties.

Heres a full video walk around sorry its a little slow i just wanted to cover everything. Shoot me a text or email to get ahold of me I have weird hours, 941-809-1531 or [email protected]
9573bf29-68f0-492e-87c3-1ba5ce77ca88_zps0566ee4e.jpg

Heres a pic with the wheels dipped black, they are back to stock now but just wanted to show another angle of the car until the video is uploaded
IMG_4879_zps320e6e7c.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.