35's & fender flares

Viking

Reaction score
I put them on myself. Really simple install. If I recall correctly the fronts utilize the wheel well splash guard bolts and the rears were self tapping screws. The holes in the fender flares have pre-drilled holes in them. There is a 3M rubber piece that goes on the flare to protect the paint. The adhesive side attaches to the fender flare not the fender.

They are a really good fit. I've had them on for a little over a year now and they don't flex or move at all at speed and they fit with zero gap between the flare and the fender.

Excellent!!!!!!

thank you very much!

OSCS

Reaction score
Not mine but my buddy's, with 18" wheels and 35x12.5 coopers, 2.5 leveling kit, and flares.

4_244378682265085_100000788646457_613371_4802139_n.jpg

do you know what brand these are?

Dustin34520

Reaction score
I don't know where I stole this picture from (maybe this site) but I really like these flares. Look at the rear one, they look like they don't stick out that far and I like how they contour to the body. Don't know the brand.

Attachments

• DSC08279.jpg
    DSC08279.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 87

OSCS

Reaction score
I don't know where I stole this picture from (maybe this site) but I really like these flares. Look at the rear one, they look like they don't stick out that far and I like how they contour to the body. Don't know the brand.

love that style too! its perfect. Im pretty sure these are the OE style

OSCS

Reaction score
Ok so I went with the OE style ones.. If anyone is interested I got them for $320 shipped

ToMang07

Reaction score
Mine are the OE ones from Ford. Running 36x 15.5x 18 on 5.5" of lift. They are similar to the bushwacker ones.

Do they actually cover the wheels tho? They don't look like they go out too far. I need them to cover the wheels to be...."more" legal, lol

OSCS

Reaction score
Do they actually cover the wheels tho? They don't look like they go out too far. I need them to cover the wheels to be...."more" legal, lol

im pretty sure the 1.5" will cover the tires pretty good. Or atleast look like it

Last edited:

Sprman

Reaction score

They pretty much cover everything. And remember, my tires are 36x15.5, Most are x12.5. And it will depend on your wheel backspace. My wheels are very deep so the tires sit more under the truck then most other rims. I don't have my truck right now to take a pic cause i let Seabee08FX4 borrow it. I can take a picture of it when i get it back.

Latest posts

Members online