• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

38R

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyn7.3

Reaction score
I have a 38r Compressor shroud with a custom backing plate to convert your OEM GTP 38 into a 38r. 4" intake boot and clamp. New 360 Degree bearing. I have all the parts you need to make a 38r except the compressor wheel. This is a complete bolt on turbo conversion for late 99-02 powerstorke 7.3. Also included is a 1.0 Exhaust housing and a complete turbo rebuild kit. Everything thing is there to make a rebuildable very solid turbo. I do have the compressor wheel also new in box.
Also have wastegate controller.

I have $900 plus in this. $700 for everything shipped in lower 48.
Dan

Attachments

• 38r.JPG
    38r.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 132
  • controller.JPG
    controller.JPG
    224.7 KB · Views: 105

reyn7.3

Reaction score
From the guy I bought it from awhile back:

The 360* bearing is from Pius at Bell Turbo. The 4" boot, compressor wheel and compressor housing are direct from Garrett. The backing plate was machined by Craig at Hrt and the 1.0 exhaust housing is from David at DI. This setup is like running a d66 with an ats housing so just a little better. You could also put a van exh turbine in it basicaly making it a super66 with a better compressor housing.

dustinz85

Reaction score
From the guy I bought it from awhile back:

The 360* bearing is from Pius at Bell Turbo. The 4" boot, compressor wheel and compressor housing are direct from Garrett. The backing plate was machined by Craig at Hrt and the 1.0 exhaust housing is from David at DI. This setup is like running a d66 with an ats housing so just a little better. You could also put a van exh turbine in it basicaly making it a super66 with a better compressor housing.

If I had the extra cash at the moment...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

jaybuller

Reaction score
So would a billet 38r wheel say from diesel site work with this setup on a stock gtp38 shaft with this setup? Or does it need a completely different custom wheel?

reyn7.3

Reaction score
Yes that wheel will work per the shaft size. The compressor side is a 38r compressor so I do not know the difference in size there if any.

$550 shipped with 02 stock turbo included and $500 without.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts