• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

(4) 40x15.50r20 Toyo Open Country M/T

hlab26

Reaction score
Like the title says, i have 4 40x15.50r20 Toyo Open Country M/T tires I am trying to get rid of. I bought them from a friend thinking i was going to stick with 20s, but have since decided to go with a 22 so these are no longer useful to me. I have them on a pallet at my warehouse, and can freight them anywhere in the country, buyer will obviously cover the cost, but I am willing to ship. I am located in Houston, TX

All 4 tires have worn evenly, and have no damage or irregularities to mention. Tread is still ok, i have included a pic with a penny for reference.

Looking to get $1200, but am willing to entertain any reasonable offers. Only trades id consider are 37x13.50r22 mud terrain tires.

I will check my pm's and this thread regularly, so that is the easiest way to contact me.

IMG_8690_zps50c637f6.jpg

IMG_8693_zpsebee9cf6.jpg

Last edited:

08Monster

Reaction score
I don't think I'm gonna be able to fit em, and don't wanna go to an 8in lift! I'll do some looking

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.