4" lift that doesnt sacrifice ride quality?

00Powerstroke

Reaction score
I am thinking I would like to do a 4" lift as the same time as I do new tires and wheels but I don't want to sacrifice the awesome ride quality of stock so I would like to hear your opinions or experiences.

ncollins64

Reaction score
i personally love my 4.5 icon lift. bought the springs and trac bar and shocks from trevor with pmf fab. i think my truck rides smoother than it ever has.

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
I'll second a Icon Lift.....or a Carli....either one.

If you don't have the money...don't get anything...save until you can afford the good stuff.

Superlift...not so super
Skyjacker...jacks your spine up
Rough Country...just like it says...rough

There is a reason why these lifts are cheap...because they're cheap junk....why spend 50+ thousand dollars on a truck, and spend a 1 thousand on a lift?....makes no sense...

Thats like buying a Ferrari, and installing a Sony Xplode stereo.......deedeedee

NotStock

Reaction score
We build all of our kits and source our springs from Icon. The Icon coils are the best we have ever tested and will certainly improve ride quality. Depending on what kind of setup you want, we have 4.5" kits starting at $1700. If you would like to have us price out a kit, shoot me a call or pm and include what you use your truck for so I can price a proper kit for your needs.

ncollins64

Reaction score
right now im running icon smooth body shocks all the way around but im waiting on pmf to finish up some small things and im gonna run there piggy back shocks on all corners.

00Powerstroke

Reaction score
I'll second a Icon Lift.....or a Carli....either one.

If you don't have the money...don't get anything...save until you can afford the good stuff.

Superlift...not so super
Skyjacker...jacks your spine up
Rough Country...just like it says...rough

There is a reason why these lifts are cheap...because they're cheap junk....why spend 50+ thousand dollars on a truck, and spend a 1 thousand on a lift?....makes no sense...

Thats like buying a Ferrari, and installing a Sony Xplode stereo.......deedeedee

I agree 100% and no that those lifts are junk, id rather not lift it at all then lift it and have it ride like ****, reason being that I am doing my research first! thanks for replying!

We build all of our kits and source our springs from Icon. The Icon coils are the best we have ever tested and will certainly improve ride quality. Depending on what kind of setup you want, we have 4.5" kits starting at $1700. If you would like to have us price out a kit, shoot me a call or pm and include what you use your truck for so I can price a proper kit for your needs.

Pm sent!

right now im running icon smooth body shocks all the way around but im waiting on pmf to finish up some small things and im gonna run there piggy back shocks on all corners.

I think i want to run the piggy back shocks

BFT

Reaction score
I've driven in a carli pin top (4.5" lift). The ride is very nice on and off road, and you're still capable of stuffing a 37" tire in there.

DSTRBD

Reaction score
4.5" Icon for the softest ride on the market. We run Icon kits on all our trucks here at the shop, cant go wrong with any of their kits.

Sprman

Reaction score
Icon 4.5" is a great kit. Been running it for about 5 years now... I don't have the icon shocks anymore since they started leaking and i haven't rebuilt them yet, but will one day. Currently running Bilstein w/resi's.

4.5" Icon for the softest ride on the market. We run Icon kits on all our trucks here at the shop, cant go wrong with any of their kits.

all with the exception of one Jeep....:swordfight: that could change if Icon wants to deliver two kits.....:pimp:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online