450/400 7.3 2001

thuglike

Reaction score
All fuel...42r lung

these injectors were the old school "sho" injectors from DI

I have no clue what was done to the injectors II would not say.

thuglike

Reaction score
Give up..no. Just got bored and needed a different project.
I'm actually looking for a shorty reg. cab 7.3L now.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
So...

Why, would you choose 400% nozzles in something you had to drive every day?

10MPG sound fun?

One sensor or an o-ring not performing at 100% and throwing off your turning sound fun?

You can make all the power a weekend warrior/DD will ever need with 200's, and they can be tuned to not piss off everyone on the road with a lot less heartache.

DSR12004

Reaction score
I would be running a DP Tuner chip live tuned, s475 turbo, swamps gen 3 oil pump and a zf6 transmission...

Let's stay on topic

Jason

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it has been discussed that a 400% nozzle is a waste. Less efficient, and finicky as *** compared to the same injector with a 200% nozzle. A 700hp truck will not be something you would want to drive daily. Unless by magic, you were able to recreate Thuggy's combo, and have the same results. A 250/200, or 300/200 would more than make you happy. And meet all of your desires...and be able to be tuned/driven like a stock truck. And wtf is with all these guys wanting huge turbos, and fire hose injectors on 6 speed trucks? I know banging gears like it's a sports car, and traction problems til 70 sounds like a blast, but neither will be happening in a 7k lb manual trans diesel pickup.

psduser1

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it has been discussed that a 400% nozzle is a waste. Less efficient, and finicky as *** compared to the same injector with a 200% nozzle. A 700hp truck will not be something you would want to drive daily. Unless by magic, you were able to recreate Thuggy's combo, and have the same results. A 250/200, or 300/200 would more than make you happy. And meet all of your desires...and be able to be tuned/driven like a stock truck. And wtf is with all these guys wanting huge turbos, and fire hose injectors on 6 speed trucks? I know banging gears like it's a sports car, and traction problems til 70 sounds like a blast, but neither will be happening in a 7k lb manual trans diesel pickup.

:whs:

Swaan

Reaction score
Defiantly not for a drag rig.

Exaclly ^^^^

Big power in front of a zf is fine. Nothing wrong with it. Just don't expect to blitz down the track with one. Auto will win every time if that's your thing.

bruce

Reaction score
So again, what's the point of making HP if it ain't fast? A set of 160/30's and a 38r will make more power than you can tow with.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.