468 with stock injectors

oneturboforme

Reaction score
well found a good deal on injectors. 300/200's, can the stock pump hold them for awhile just with a mild street tow tune? i plan on getting a srp 1.1 but later. throw the injectors in or should i wait for a pump. honestly idk what my old truck would do with even 350hp. lol

njjeep

Reaction score
I ran 250/200's with a stock pump and it ran great. It def had more power when I put in a SRP 1.1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oneturboforme

Reaction score
I think the SD pump is better than the obs pump right? Will a srp keep up with 300's or do I need twins?

97stoker350

Reaction score
Yes super duty pumps are better than obs pumps. Just put them in u can't hurt an injector with low oil psilike you can with llow fuel psi

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Well I got the turbo kit on. Down pipe was a major pita and the banks 6.0 inner cooler was kinda tuff due to the thickness. But it runs quite well with stock sticks. It does spool later around 2200 but I think for now it will be fine pulling my trailer I know with this kit with my foot barried in it until 90 it barley kisses 1050*

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
If you had the tuning changed to get it just a hair hotter your gas will expand a bit more and you can get on top of the turbo a bit better. Tighter turbine housing will help more. Not that it matters though. Once you get the new injectors in you should see quick spool up.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Atucally doesn't spool to bad and seeing how low my trucks geared doing 70 on flat ground I'm pushing about 7psi

Latest posts

Members online