4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

JDub

Reaction score
Biggest difference is one has an external gear driven pump on the back like you see on a CP3, the other one doesn't

JDub

Reaction score
Here are pics to show the difference...

cp4.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Biggest difference is one has an external gear driven pump on the back like you see on a CP3, the other one doesn't

Here are pics to show the difference...

cp4.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

So is there any advantage to one vs the other? I've heard some people saying they were going to try the Dmax version ( modified ) on their 6.7 so I assumed they were exactly the same.

MorganY

Reaction score
ypamygaz.jpg

Fuel system halfway done. This particular system will be monitored after both pumps via two gauges. I have some additions made that will show if a pump dies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

BlueOx

Reaction score
ypamygaz.jpg

Fuel system halfway done. This particular system will be monitored after both pumps via two gauges. I have some additions made that will show if a pump dies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Such a clean install!!! Love this!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

JDub

Reaction score
So is there any advantage to one vs the other? I've heard some people saying they were going to try the Dmax version ( modified ) on their 6.7 so I assumed they were exactly the same.

That would be a question better answered by someone with more knowledge of the pumps and their capabilities, like H&S

Latest posts

Members online