4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Thanks Dan. I am stoked as well. There are a few things I am rather concerned about but we will get to that bridge in due time. As for now we are sitting back and waiting from the shiny wooden crate from Elite. I hope everything comes together soon!

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Thanks Dan. I am stoked as well. There are a few things I am rather concerned about but we will get to that bridge in due time. As for now we are sitting back and waiting from the shiny wooden crate from Elite. I hope everything comes together soon!

Only thing you should be concerned about, are the two other guys working on your truck...as soon as you shut your eyes, well be testing the setup for you.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
OHH boy I already told you that you will not be able to start that beast. I will have it on lock down.

MorganY

Reaction score
As long as he is awake he will have the keys and after that yall will be racing down the strip LOL :pullover:

Well..keeping us away from the steering wheel is out of the question......shouldn't have let me plug my computer into your OBD Kaleb....hello door code :evil: The rest is classified....as soon as it fires over, and kaleb's asleep...

ing-car-get-in-no-time-to-explain-meme_zpsa19af65e.jpg

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I did that to a gasoline engine (Toyota 3VZ-e).

Pulled the heads off a couple years later and most of the coating was gone. I don't think it did anything.

Crack85

Reaction score
If ceramic coating didn't do anything, why would it exist? Looks don't matter inside a motor....

How long do u think the coating will remain on there before it burns off? Sorry if I offended u. Am I am talking in a daily driving application.

Last edited:

NathannialD

Reaction score
in every motor we have ever torn down that we coated the pistons the coating was still intact. The thermal coating is something we really believe in.

Latest posts

Members online