4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
a4ymupaz.jpg
slap this bad girl on there!! 118mm ftw!

hey i resemble that remark.

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Curious, what kind of money you have into it performance wise. I vacation too much to afford it, but if I ever win the lottery lol.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

SAK

Reaction score
Curious, what kind of money you have into it performance wise. I vacation too much to afford it, but if I ever win the lottery lol.

You don't ask questions like that. It's the equivalent of asking a women how much she weights

Crack85

Reaction score
You don't ask questions like that. It's the equivalent of asking a women how much she weights

If he really wanted to know he could figure it up easily....and get a ball park to how much is in the truck...I never understand why ppl ask those questions...

SAK

Reaction score
If he really wanted to know he could figure it up easily....and get a ball park to how much is in the truck...I never understand why ppl ask those questions...

Exactly, you can always look at a women and guesstimate what she weighs.

97stoker350

Reaction score
Not everyone spends 15k+ for a couple weeks in paradise but yea I'd figure 40-50 for a ground up build. **** you can't build a 7.3 from the ground up for under 15k and if you use a good set of Garrett compounds bump that up to 20+ so

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Not everyone spends 15k+ for a couple weeks in paradise but yea I'd figure 40-50 for a ground up build. **** you can't build a 7.3 from the ground up for under 15k and if you use a good set of Garrett compounds bump that up to 20+ so

$15k a year. About 7 weeks total. 2 weeks every 6 months, than a few 4 days here and there.

$100/1hp added is about right isn't it? I haven't gone past tuner and deletes on trucks. I put on way too many miles to spend big money performance wise.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
There's two things I won't do, discuss how much I spent on this build, or send people a lot of pictures of my truck to look at because they don't want to read through my "long thread."

pog

Reaction score
There's two things I won't do, discuss how much I spent on this build, or send people a lot of pictures of my truck to look at because they don't want to read through my "long thread."

"I know that there's no way you paid for all that **** you got under the hood-There's no way you paid for what's under the hood of that truck by doing tune-ups and selling groceries. Whatever it is you're in on, I want in on it, too"- paul walker lol

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
"I know that there's no way you paid for all that **** you got under the hood-There's no way you paid for what's under the hood of that truck by doing tune-ups and selling groceries. Whatever it is you're in on, I want in on it, too"- paul walker lol

I've got a fleet of lowered civics with under glow and lots of nitrous....

morepower02

Reaction score
What's this?.... It's directions to race wars. Do good there and will talk.

Gotta love that movie lol

Latest posts

Members online