• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

4r100 " billet triple disc converter"

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Ok guys back when I had the stage 1 Injectors like 2.5 years ago I added this converter and a Valve body to the stock transmission. It works great but When I upgraded to a built trans from twisted I got one of their converters so i still have this and would like to get it out of my way.it has less than 10k miles on it as I don't drive the truck very much It came from eBay and I paid right at $400 pius shiping. Im looking to get $250 out of it picked up here locally in Greenville sc or I will drive up to 100 miles to meet someone for $300. Not sure how much shipping would be but if you are really interested I can get you a shiping quote on it ... Anyway here's a couple of pictures

20130701_231827_zpsfcdabf7e.jpg

20130701_231857_zpsdbd034bf.jpg

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Sorry, it was made by ARI... When I made the thread I couldn't remember the name of the company who built it to save my life. I did some more diggin this morning and found where it came from

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Would be interested if shipping wasnt outragous to pa 16319

sent while hittin' easy street on mud tires

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.